Hermit crabs rule

I’ve always been a fan of weird little critters. Who else likes these guys?

Claw Shrimp!

Hermit crabs? Uhh…
They have crabs in their name.
Crabs= edible.
Edible= good.
Therefore, Hermit crabs= good.
I like them too :smiley:

Of course they do.

Yeah baby, I love them, they’re adorable. they sell them in the mall. I wanted to get some. they have painted shells on them. I want to get one. and paint its shell evil colors. and call it… CLAWFUL! or somthing. yeah, Sin, are you bringing them up cuz they sell them at a mall near you? if not, you should come to the Oaks Mall and get some.

Black Booke yesterday on Channel 4:

*Bernard brushes teeth using a scrubbing brush, with water from a teapot
<Bernard> Ewwww.

• Bernard looks in teapot
  • Hermit Crab inside of teapot.

Hermit Crabs pwn all other crabs because they have a +5 Def against stamping.

Hermit Crab is not a proper name though. Hermits are crazy people that live in caves. Shells do not simulate caves. and they arent crabs, they’re pretty nice. its ridiculous!

Sin owns 2 (I got them for him at a mall near us for christmas <.<)… They’re very cute, and they like cuttlebones. But they ARE pretty crabby sometimes. (Though I would be too, if I was locked in a cage with the same person for that long >.>)

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Hermit Crab is not a proper name though. Hermits are crazy people that live in caves. Shells do not simulate caves. and they arent crabs, they’re pretty nice. its ridiculous!
Ouch, bad pun!

My girlfriend found a Hermit crab on a shore in New Haven, CT. She named it “Hermy” and put him in a plastic bottle with a little water, some sand, and other similar stuff. She left the bottle in the van that hot summer day while we went into the Pebody Museame (spelling?) for a few hours with some of my family.

Poor Hermy…RIP. :too bad;

Did he get a funeral service?

I used to have some… They move around too much at night and stay still too much during the day. =P

*Bernard brushes teeth using a scrubbing brush, with water from a teapot

Someone else watches Black Books too. The hermit crab thing was pretty funny, they do indeed rule.

I had one when I was younger. They’re cool little pets that don’t really do anything, but on the upside don’t need much maintainance either.

Originally posted by Kairi
Did he get a funeral service?
I don’t remember…but from time to time we think about him.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
they have painted shells on them. I want to get one. and paint its shell evil colors.

Why would you want to waste your time? It’s just going to grow out of it’s shell and into a new one, which would make the paint pointless. HAhahahah I bet that stupid store fucking sells hundreds of those miniscule crustaceans based on just the pretty colours they paint on their temporary shells.

They’re cool.
I used to collect them when I was little. I was stupid when I was little. I didn’t realize there were creatures inside the shells so I thought it was moving shells: I called them ‘THE MOVING SHELLS OF DOOM!’ as a result of that.

I like looking at them, but I don’t know if I’d actually want one…