Hentai Games

True Love, I fucked all them bitches every way possible!

You sure showed dem 'hos, eh?

I haven’t done much with hentai games, really. The closest I’ve gotten is to actual playing is going through Dangerous Toys and playing through, uh, the first screen of Immoral Studies and then stopping after the first choice in the game … and Mayl is watching me with an eerily calm expression on her face.

You all know what’s coming next. [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

We sure do.

Swerving off the topic, where did Mayl get her Baka Mallet anyway?

Some of the Japanese H-game are not bad (there’s even one sold 2,000,000 copies), and some of them even are regarded as the best 56 game forever(together with final fantasy, MGS) by Japanese, but maybe you can’t find them in American.:boring:

Originally posted by Pierson
Swerving off the topic, where did Mayl get her Baka Mallet anyway?

She asked Yar for one, and for some reason, he GAVE it to her.

I’ve played most of them that have been in English, except for Divi Dead. I really need to get around to finding that, someday.

There was one site… I forget, I don’t think it’s still around though.

The only H-game I platyed and considered anything interesting was True Love. That was kinda cool. I played this genesis space shooter too where it was a normal space shooter, then you got girls stripping between the levels. Well pretty hard.

True Love
3 Sisters’ History
Paradise Heights 2
Love Potion

These are the best

Haahaa! Leisure Suit Larry… now that was a funny game! I have the VGA remake on the computer here, actually.

…am I the only one who thinks that Galloway knows quite a lot about Hentai games for never having played one?
<_<

As weird as it may sound, I’ve only played 2. 3 Sisters Story (I think I got the least amount of girls ‘done’ possible in the game… or then I just stink) and some japanese one which I did not understand one bit, and therefore gave it the boot really fast…

Hi.

I like real women.

kbye.

This whole topic scares me greatly, but I will agree with zep, who Im now trying to post-stalk but its not gonna work well due to my complete lack of a cohesive train of thought. It took me 10 minutes to finish that sentence.

Meh, I’ve tried playing them. A few are actually funny as hell, the rest just fall short and are repetitive and stupid.

one of my favourites
PIA CARROT!3 :yipee:

better than the real girls

Wow, I’m gonna have to try that.

Originally posted by zeppelin
[b]Hi.

I like real women.

kbye. [/b]

I like real women, too. Don’t assume I don’t like real women just because I think about playing a Hentai game.

God Zepp, I didn’t even read that.
Of course I like real women, but sometimes I just don’t care and wanna PLAY A FUCKING GAME THAT’S FUNNY AND DOESN’T COST MONEY
kbye

I haven’t played any, but I have a pocket encyclopedia of all things H, at the point of my fingertips.

He isn’t up yet though.