Help

Hello and welcome,don’t bother looking for an exit there are none.Please enjoy your stay.

Izlude: ::dekar!:: What the hell?

lol, like her? Cammy is a jack of all trades…

However, all this extra action is giving her the sniffles… she shouldnt stay out in that skimpy out fit all the time… Poor cam-cam

I’m sorry Ashley! You know I only live for you!

Izlude, where the hell d’you get all the Cammy things.

Thats my secret, Cam-Cam loves me.

Lousy, lovable Izlude.

Dint! Oui payd SA!

Big Nutter
Cra gelg sa pamuf dra pamd…

Everyone who sees my username thinks I’m a male, huh?
I’m a 13 year old girl.

Cyber,
You have just made the Biggest Ferking Mistake Four thousand, five hundred and seventy-seven (BFM 4,577.) by stating directly that you are female. Previous sights, don’t ask.
Maybe, if you’re lucky, nobody will have seen it. Try to cover it up.
…Er, I mean, …Welcome. N’ stuff.

Nevermind that she necroposted :stuck_out_tongue:

Allright, welcome, Cyber. I’m sure you’ll dig this joint. now you’re new, so I’ll let you in on a little secret.
<font color=crimson>
<font size=30>EATS YOUR FACE!!!
BLRALRAHLALRHALRH
LARHLARHLARBALRB
BALALRBALALRBALRB
ALRBALRBLARBLABRL
ARLBALRALABRLAB!!!

<bold>I’M WRATHFUL, BABY!!!</bold></font></font>

Thinking are you that THAT was true wrath!? I HAVE FURY!

Hi, welcome. Its always good to see people who aren’t 10 and 11 joining up. for the most part, I assure you that there is nothing to fear from any of us here (well mabye only the simple mojority of us). But yeah, beware of the BFMs. And whatever “Merlin” says, just remember, his pyschiatrist has him post here to let out stress and stabilize himself. He hasn’t actually bitten anyone without consent for at least three months now, just dont tell him where you live, and we can keep that new record going.

Merlin is actually Merlimagne, the vile destroyer of hope and decent humor. He was was the fearsome Charlemagne, but in more recent times he used some form of mind control to trick the true Merlin into trading names. Now Merlimagne continues his wrathful postings whilst the true Merlin is quietly biding his time as Charlemagne, dropping cynicism and wisdom here and there.

In other words, It more mad than normal…

Big Nutter
If Random Claire played RPGs it would be normal…

…Right, Nutter. You go with your engrish. Anyways, like I say on most intro threads, once you get to know us, the peoples (as I have hereby dubbed the members of the board myself), are a mostly good lot. Then there’s idiots. I will not say names, nor will I try and hide the fact that they populate likely a good quarter of the board (I have yet to find out if I am a qualified idiot, though.), along with the rest of the scum: Cyberers, game/anime illiterate, people who think they know everything… so on.
Anyways, yeah, welcome to the boards.
(Watch your back.)

Actually, you should NEVER judge anyone by what they post online. Maybe they’re losers, or maybe they have poor lifes and are taking off their frustrations here. It isn’t for us to decide. At worst, ignore them. The Mods will deal with them.

And hello, Cyber Sanctuary. Welcome to RPGC. I’m Wilfredo Martinez, but call me WM or Wil. Oldest person here. Don’t let my juvenile behavior fool you, I AM a responsible adult!! I write fics, give advice and tell great jokes.
:fungah: -LAME ones, you mean.

>_< Don’t start, Magus, or it’s back to Weiila’s Dungeon for you!

Random Clare Is more ramdom than I am. She has been seen at: http://www.thetribeuk.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?

I was posting on Two boards simulantusly…

Big Nutter
Sir-Fuzzi, All your Base are Belong to us!!

Note about the term “oldest person here”, I think you are honest than I am, but I am most definitely logged as older than you. (and no, I didn’t just go change this, I have been tihs old the entire time)

Huh, I hadn’t noticed. Dragon Ninja is my age, too. But I think I’m the guy best known around here for being so bone-crunchingly old. But hey, age is all in the mind. And I intend to keep my young attitude till the day I die. (See the Six Flags commercial with the Old Guy to see what I’ll be like 4 decades from now!) 8P