Help

I wonder if it’s okay to post introductions here?
Anyway, even though the sign says I registered on 30th April, I haven’t got a second chance to sign in till today. So, I’m still new =P
I was browsing the net when I came across a game, I think, or an anime series, titled ‘Magna Carta’ (points at sig) . It had superb art, so I really wanted to check it out, but I can’t seems to find any sites on it when I tried Google directory.
Any suggestions? =P
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Where can you post about various games?

Good lord, loads of people are posting their intros in the chat room forum this week.

The chat room forum is for issues with our chatroom, located at http://www.rpgclassics.com/chat

Feel free to talk about yourself, videogames, politics or my wang on the main forum, which I just moved this thread to.

You moved the main forum to your wang? EWWWWw…

It has serious growth potential.

Die TD. Die.

Welcome.

If it’s an anime series, check the AnimeNewsNetwork. They have a database of anime titles.

Most People do here so. I’m Big Nutter and here’s my new Weloming comitee, with some old favourates. TD No Way! Pie Pass me the bucket I Need to use it! (OR is German for The TD, The (the in female form))

Could Someone Explain to me Why Nutter thinks I’m in FF6?

Tina, Cid say that Jap Vertion Can’t do the RR’s so they got close by using Tina. I’m XP-chan by the Way The reason your here. ME-chan, What are you doing with that Mircowave?

Oh, I’m doing a Dr Pepper, want one?

ME NO! Last Time you did had, I '98 had to fill in for your Photoshop time, And why are Those Pictures of Sintrals head on Underwear models in the Recycle Bin?

Big Nutter
More Madness? ME was Doing those Pictures For Charlemange. I hate you Mr Russell. And Why do I have to Appear in Every Welcome thread?

Hello and welcome. Parade to honor you.

Welcome to Rivendell … MISTER Sanctuanderson.

You’re REALLY reachin’, Smith. Anyways, I’m Strong Bad, and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out!

HIIII!!!1111elevenses [glomps CS and starts licking his … uh … her … I can’t tell. His/her soul. Lilith starts licking it]

… Y’know what, I’m not even gonna say anything here.

RRRRRREEEEEEAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Welcome to RPGC

Have a sugar-coated Painful Strike to the Back of the Head and Abdomen (assumed name).

I dare you to find out where this one came from.

Well if it took you this long to make one post, I suspect we won’t have to worry about you for another few months making any posts.

Welcome to the highway, please continue moving at the speed of traffic.

:kissy:

Cammy likes swords, welcome!

Why, is it ME or me?

Big Nutter
Disapointing!

hi

Why must you automatically assume it’s about you? I barely have time to THINK about you.

But what do you call lamers? Genital warts?

So, are you single? :smiley: :smiley:

Fiona leaves for TWO WEEKS and you’re already having an affair, damn you work fast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:kissy:

hello

Ah, you always bring a smile to my face. I love you Eden ^________________^

I hope that’s a 13 year old male, you whore.