help

I’m looking to start a webcomic but am not sure my art is good enough or if someone wants to help me out out of pity?

Well, if you don’t show us some of your work, then that might make it just the slightest bit hard to help, don’t y’think?

That Picture of you is wrong, that should be your foot your about to eat.

If you didn’t want my opinion, surely you could’ve found better ways of saying it. Good day.

Well uh, from what I can see in your deviantart folder, maybe you should stick to pre-made sprites or something. No offense.

Zhou - I’m not trying to offend you, just saying that pataince is a virtue.

Cless - I’d like to stay away from pre-made and do SOMETHING origanial for once after all the fanfics ive popped out.

To whoever’s awake at the fanfic’s - could you send me back a copy of my story, so I can remember what it looks like, I just formated my system and lost a lot of stuff.

Zidane, I’m curious: Why are you telling Zhou that patience is a virtue? was he supposed to be waiting for something?

it is better to wait and see, than jump in a hole and feel cra**y

Why the fuck did you censor crabby? Or is it crappy?

o_O

I think he was trying to tell Zhou to keep it on hold while he uploads stuff or something. But yea, actual pictures for us to work with would be better.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I think he was trying to tell Zhou to keep it on hold while he uploads stuff or something. But yea, actual pictures for us to work with would be better.

If that’s true, this makes much more sense now…alright, I can wait.

After scouring my online galleries I found the following, enjoy!

Eww, I really think you should try sprites. And if you want to be original use orginial ideas. And dude, you don’t have to censor anything here.

I think you should practice a little more before making a comic.

Me for instance, I have been collecting ideas and story lines for the past 4 years for my comic, which you can expect to see this fall.

(wow, thats like… the nicest thing i’ve ever said…)

What is that supposed to be? Perhaps you should use a stronger variety of colors to make sure that we can make out what it is your making…

You have a very different style, which is a big plus. However, as the others said it’s a little hard to see what it is.

You want your fanfic? Did you loose it somehow? I’ll send it to you once I can use the other computer again :stuck_out_tongue:

Sephiroth - you don’t have to censor anything here.

It’s a matter of taste, really, if im going to be recorded for history.

Weiila - However, as the others said it’s a little hard to see what it is.

Sort of set at midnight, if you don’t like it try this one instead.

Funky. :slight_smile: Is that the Golden Gate bridge going kaboom? I think that the JPG format seems to have smudged the edges of things though.

Are you using Microsoft Paint? Just curious.

Anyway, I have to say, I can’t think of ANY comic that would be popular if it had that style of art in it.