Help - trying to reserve a shrine - Please

[i]I have been trying to follow all the instructions on this page: http://www.rpgclassics.com/join/ and when I try to send an e-mail, I am redirected to a web page requesting that I log into a Neomail.com account. I do not have a Neomail.com account.

The game title I am trying to reserve is listed on the same page I already posted the link to. This game is gargantuan (‘huge’ is a under-estimated word). Right now all I have is rough draft in Microsoft Word, so I can use spell check. I would like some help with other corrections such as: sentence structure, and grammar before I start coding it into a web-page.

Am I doing something wrong with the ‘join page’?

Help Please…Thank You!
audrab4[/i]

I have the exact same problem… the email address RPtrain@rpgclassics.com seems to be down because I keep getting the email bounced back to myself. :no2:

I really have been working hard on a Heroes of Might and Magic (PC and Gameboy) shrine and would like to put it up. :scream:

Thank you for your reply. I’m sorry that you are having the same problem that I am, though it does make me feel better that I am not the only one. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you!

It should be working again now.

Please note that we have changed the templates.

Since this game is so big, and I am really no where near finished with it, should I wait to join? If you are wondering which game, it is: ‘Metal Dungeon’. (I have three parties of characters in area 14. The FAQ nor the game will not be technically complete until I get to area 100…and I can only look for the game items. Buying them from a shop keeper is not an option).