Help for Asellus' Scenario

Asellus i s the last character i have to play with, but I cant beat the Lion Princess.

Does anybody know her amount of HP? or weakness?
What equipment / Skills / Stats / Partymembers would you recommend?

This is your first time fighting her? If so, then all I can tell you that you should avoid using any attacks that can be countered. And put in anyone you have that has Deflect on them.

She has like 12000 hp and any long ranged attacks will prevent Kasumi. You could use Kasumi on her too or just megawindblast her to death.

For me she was a fun battle because Asellus learned Rosario Impale

Thanks a lot, are there other strong monsters in Asellus Scenario? (except Orlouge)

Yeah, what’s your party, for starters? This fight is one of the harder fights in the entire game, I believe. If you beat the Lion Princess, then you are pretty much set for Asellus’s scenario.

By the way I heard there are more main characters, once you finished first ones. is it true? or just a fake?

You may want to get Mersathim for Orlouge if this is the first time your fighting Lion Proncess because Life Rain will help a lot against Orlouge and she won’t have awful defense because she can equip powered suits.
Asellus and Lute are the only people who can fight the final boss with a whole team of females.
Lute: Annie, Emelia, Mersathim, Capt. Hamilton, Mei-Ling
Asellus:Asellus, Mersathim, Emelia, Annie, Rei and probably a few others I can’t remember.

Personally, I usually use a team of Asellus, Lute, White Rose, Rouge, and Silence for the first half of Asellus’s scenario. The only real trick to beating the Lion Princess is leveling up a bit, using Deflect and Kasumi for whoever can equip them, and just being able to deal out a lot of damage. Lion Princess can block a lot of attacks, including magic attacks (I usually have Vermillion Sand by the time I fight Lion Princess, and she can block that :O). You just have to get out as much damage as possible, as fast as possible. Buy some cures, and give a few to your party members. Give someone a backpack, so they can use the spare cures. Make sure someone like say, White Rose or whoever else, has Starlight Heal. It’s just nice to have as many people available to heal as you can.

I used Asellus, Gen, Emelia, Lute and Rouge. I was blazing through her scenario until Orlouge. His stupid three mistrisses would kill me easily I lucked out finally and Emelia got 2 super DSC’s in a row. Why does he have to have so many attacks that are worse then 3 mistrisses the entities that he summons all can use an attack that’s stronger. If the middle picture uses portrait the middle entity can use group phantasm shot the right can use Magnetic Storm and the left one can use ignis

Really? I don’t remember Orlouge being hard…I hardly even remember the fight, I just know I won :stuck_out_tongue: If you kill him while he still has the 3 mistresses out, it just keeps dealing 1 damage til he unsummons them, and then he dies. Either that, or it was if you killed him before…I don’t remember which :stuck_out_tongue:

When Orlouge loses enough HP, he will call out all three mistresses at once. I believe he does so even if you remove all of his HP before this. It’s just that you need to him once more to end the battle. Once he dies the mistresses vanish because there is no one to substain them. They’re like summons that vanish the summoner dies. Simple as that. As for how I deal with Orlouge. I tend to first cast shield, vitality rune, and freedom rune at least. Then I use Gun Combos, Life Rain, Power Grab, Star Light Heal and etc.