....................Hello.

Greetings. Oh, if this is in the wrong place…my mistake.

No matter, I welcome you…

Hello! Welcome to the ‘Weirdo’s Club’! Please sit down, and have a drink as you slowly go mental from our Nonsensical Verbiage!

Welcome. This is the right forum, but, um, you might want to tell us something about yourself.

No personal info.
Few people know I like to sprite and make sprite comics…and interview’s over.
Oh, my favorite series of games are Final Fantasy.

Sorry, but we’re already over our newbie quota for this century. You’re going to have to leave before I ban you.

You’re kidding, right?

I’m dead serious.

hi

Hades you dick :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t listen to him, he’s just clowning. :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome around, man. :smiley:

hades be nice!welcome to rpgc deathsilver.

please enjoy my welcome dance.

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:
<(’.’ <) <( ‘.’ )> (> ‘.’)>
hey macarena.

Dammit SG, you should have gone along with it. >.>; Eh, welcome anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome to rpgc

Make sure you take the time to look around and see all the different forums we have. Other then that, read the rules and have fun :biggrin:

I feel so welcomed.
Skankin’ Garbage, are you shure about that?

Don’t worry, Hades is one of the resident assholes around here. I’m one of the resident wanna-be smartasses. You’ll soon learn that this place is filled with all kinds of asses. GOod luck figuring out who belongs where!

Val, it’s really sort of a bad idea to welcome someone by telling them this forum is filled with asses. Also, lay off Hades, will you? Just ignore him if you hate him.

Val, if assholes are people who are excessively nice to everyone who isn’t excessively stupid and antagonistic, then yes, you’d be correct. You, however, are excessively stupid and antagonistic, and therefor you’re also correct about being merely a wannabe smartass, instead of someone who’s actually smart.

Good day ^^

Hades:

And hi.

About time you gave me a birthday present, Pier :stuck_out_tongue:

I LIKE TO PLAY…CHECKERS.

Welcome.