hello..

Don’t think I’ve ever heard that song.

I love siouxie sioux. Siouxie was a suggestion for middle baby name for meh (if girl)

One of the few that could rival Bjork. I don’t think anyone but her can rock the name, though. She makes up for it by rocking the name hard enough a second time to make up for all of us.

I have to maintain my Wise Old Man reputation. That and I’m too sensitive. :hahaha;

Hello and Welcome! From the look of it, you’ll fit right in here at the [STRIKE]asylum[/STRIKE] agora. Gears 2 is pretty awesome - I still smile at the thought at how awesome the chaingun is and how the developers were able to continue using it plotwise in-game in 2.

The Lancer is definitely my most favored weapon =)

GTFO!

No, seriously, hi…welcome. :slight_smile:

=) Hey Trill

Hi and welcome.

We’re totally normal here, I promise.

inclines her head Thank you all for making me feel welcome

inclines his head more

Hi and welcome. I’ve never played Gears of War for pretty much the same reasons Kasey has. I also promised myself not to buy new games until I finish the ones I have. Still working through Ninja Gaiden 2 and Assassin’s Creed.

Haldo!

Hello and welcome.

I don’t think I’ve ever managed to figure out how the chatroom works, so I’ve only been there once. It was a scary scary place. =p

Kindly welcomed.

(a day late and a dollar short, but at least I have my internet access back)

Gears has been one of the few great multiplayer games I could get together and play with a few friends with the past couple years. The trend seems to be leading away from any cooperative play on a single console (minus the Wii), but Gears at least allowed two.

Yeah, that’s why the wii is the best ever.

That is why the wii is the best ever?

It’s one of the many reasons.

Another reason is that you can claim you were exercising instead of just sitting around playing video games.

I’ve noticed this too. In May a friend and I went to Game Stop and between the two of us we had every decent, semi-recent game that had multiplayer offline. This may sound impressive, but the grand total was 5 games :\