Hello.

I hope this thread doesn’t turn from “introduction” to “let’s mock so and so”. That’s even more pathetic, you know.

You know, I never had an intro thread, either. In my case, I was just too timid- I mean, I AM an old guy, I was afraid my age would turn people here off. So instead I just hung around and participated in things. Mainly in the crazyness of the Tower of Babel, then later in group stories… slowly learning the way of things here, and letting people get to know me. To my surprise, I was accepted, despite being a nosy adult, and slowly I found my niche. As I’ve said in the past, I’m very grateful, and will always be, to all of you for that.

So let’s give the likes of Kyle, Kiro and Nutter a break, OK? If they annoy you people, ignore them. After all, YOU might be annoying to others, too, and not even know it.

:fungah: - Martinez being the perfect example of the later.

> < Screw you, Magus.

Mocks Wilf for his tolerant stance :3

OLD MAN! >:0000zzz

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Kidding dude, you’re cool, though i don’t know you too well because i havn’t gone too deep into RPGC fanficcing. But hey, you’re as old as my dad and <i>not</i> a drunken asshat. Kudos to you.

Zing! I never had one either. I felt it wasn’t needed.

hello

I’ll take that as a compliment. :hahaha;

And Dude789… what in Tarnation is that thing in your avatar???

Isn’t that a puchiguso from the .Hack// series?

Yes it is, I’ve been watching .Hack// recently and I can tell.

I can’t remember if I ever had a intro thread, but I’m pretty sure that I didn’t have one. I just was confident enoguh to speak up. I don’t really care if had I or not, anyway.

I think we can file those as “Worst Attempt at Creating a Cute Game Franchise Mascot Ever.”
:fungah:

Also very funny not.

I believe RPGC is mature enough to tell me, or anyone else for that matter, whether I, or anyone else for that matter, annoy them or not.

They aren’t that noticeable amongst the scantly-clad swordswomen and the incestuous Twin-Blades anyway.

That is funny.

I annoy people?

It’s a grunty. I could only find crappy pictures at google.
edit: I found a better one at Yahoo.

Kiro: my point was, we ALL are annoying to somebody else. No matter what we say or do. That’s because we all have different tastes. It’s like being in school, really. So, like in school, just stick to the group of people who like you, and ignore the rest.

And Dude: I’ll admit the Grunties in the .Hack anime are LESS ugly than the ones in the game… but still, they’re no Pikachus. XP

Ok, and I though they were cute, and weird…and different! :slight_smile: Wh00t, that combo rocks!

Perhaps it is because my habit of hating all hyper-super-world-wide-popular franchises just for the heck of it (And envy towards whoever is behind it), but I could never think of the yellow rat as “cute”. Although I liked Flareon a lot, that thing was ubber cute.

Hey, pot? This is the kettle. Just reminding you that, well, you’re black.