Hello.

Uh…hi? Actually I never had a proper intro here either, but by now almost everyone know me from the fact I post all the time, and I’m the youngest one here…

Yeah, you spam an awful lot :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d hardly call it spam. Just a lot of posts.

[quote=“Pierson”]

Technically neither did I. :P[/QUOTE] I’ve never Started a Newbie thead. But posted to nearly Spam time.

OK I’ve done a Welcome Back Thead… http://www.thetribeuk.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=2;t=53

Big Nutter
I’m tame here!!

Heh, I never actually make an introduction thread either… I just kind of jumped in after completing my first shrine.

Welcome to the forums, kyle. Since you’ve been here for nearly a year, you already know the rules and everything. 8)

Kor has an avatar. Holy shit!

Zing! 8P

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘I’m practically new too!’.

I never had an introduction thread either. Just started dropping posts. I never made one of those ‘Happy One Year at RPGC’ threads either.

It’s not spam! -_- :hahaha;

KOR HAS AN AVATAR AGAIN. THE END IS NEAR.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe i should hae actually read to the end of the thread and seen pierson beat me to it. Oh well, can’t be bothered.

I actually did this once, made a thead a while after i actually joined. didn’t really acomplish much. and kyle, hello,

Lo-ho-ho-ser!!! Eh eh Eh!

Spank You!! Pie, my Warrington basid Friend.

Big Nutter
Alrighty then

You have 76 posts and you are “praticly new”??? :fungah:

Big Nutter’s Nuttiness aside, re/un-welcome to RPGC. Here, we offer such fantastic services (as you already know) as [STRIKE]tearing your soul out of your body in the most painstaking ways ever known to man[/STRIKE] talking about games that only the nerdliest nerds know about, things we can do to kill each other, why some people like to touch themselves at night and how a lot of people (including me) are just weird and inane idiots.

Edit: No offense, Nutter, but I had the stupidity to click that ‘welcome back’ thread thing, and it looks like those boards (undoubtedly crappier than ours) are just a place where you go to try to be welcomed.
No offense.

Not just 76 posts. he also has a post in the RP Forum for every single Rp signup since he first joined. S eriopusly, he must’ve signed up for three out of every 4 Rps that came up, no matter WHAT the plot was, or how effin’ bad it was.

Oh, so very very true.

not to mention 1 out of 4 new rps were started by him. or at least the sign-up phase.

And, only one out of all of them was actually started.

That Message board has got a inactive Mod. You should see Him play football… Heehee.

Big Nutter
Yup, quite a chubby fella … and We’ve had some great Dozies