Hello, I'm new

Welcum 2 teh bords hav fun rofl :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :hyperven:

Originally posted by Chris-chris
I busy with someone…
Whoa, Chris-Chris, getting some? Tell me all about it.

Probably involves her burminating some telemarkets who called her last week, not sure if you want to watch that…

Nope. I’m not telling. ^_~ Secert.

Yeah, get some dum-dum!

As you’ve noticed, this place is twice as insane as a person on drugs is.

Nah, I’d say it’s closer to fifteen-sixths.

People on drugs aren’t crazy. They’re confused and disturbed, maybe not probably not crazy. Unless you’re talking about the prescripted kinda drugs, of which I am a proud member of.

As am I.

I forget if I said hi, but HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!! collapses on the floor

Hihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi everybody. thud

:thud:

…Man, I’ve never seen 49 replies on a Hi topic before…o.O

:runaway: : BOING

49’s nothin’. Our record for the longest “Hello, I’m New” thread is somewhere around 140-50.

Originally posted by Cala
49’s nothin’. Our record for the longest “Hello, I’m New” thread is somewhere around 140-50.

Thsi is a little late, but hello anyway, from the Gate’s of Heaven!

Originally posted by Sir Percival

You are from the Land of Sheep, eh? Is that New Zealand?

Close, but no cigar. I live in the plithy country known as Wales. I’d much rather be in New Zealand.

The country I’M from is the worst of them all! It’s called USA!

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
The country I’M from is the worst of them all! It’s called USA!

stabs Yar Don’t insult your homeland.

Originally posted by Leap of Faith
Close, but no cigar. I live in the plithy country known as Wales. I’d much rather be in New Zealand.

I have a few ancestors who came from Wales. It sounds like a nice land, if you ask me. Then again, I have never been there.

Originally posted by Leap of Faith

Wales is on my list of places I want to go, ever since I read a book about it a few years ago, unfortunately I can’t remember which book it was.

Was it a five book series involving rings and evil? And a giant guy who’s the Great-Uncle of three kids?

Originally posted by Cala
Was it a five book series involving rings and evil? And a giant guy who’s the Great-Uncle of three kids?

No, it was a book that was required reading at my elementry school, although I know I have a copy of it somewhere in my house, but that’s like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.