Hello. I'm back.

Too bad the site’s in such disarray. Whoever caused this problem must die. Therefore…hands everyone a variety of deadly weapons…LET THE KILLING BEGIN!

Welcome back, sorry you had to come back after in a bit of a bad time. Check the happy birthday thead if you wish, you got a few people wishing one to you.

Welcome back, yo.

Welcome Back.

It’s seems like everyone is returning: the Reinforcements have arrived?

Hey there D.

Hey there Gallo, had a nice time? :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome back, Galloway! ^^

Originally posted by d Galloway
Whoever caused this problem must die. Therefore…hands everyone a variety of deadly weapons…LET THE KILLING BEGIN!

Quite true. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Nulani
It’s seems like everyone is returning: the Reinforcements have arrived?

Maybe Rast, Blizzard, and Bahamut will come back…now THAT will be reinforcements. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
tickle attacks

Had to register again. Stupid virus.p:unch::

Hey welcome back.

Destroys a fraction of the site

Wait a minute, destruction won’t help with the repairs!

Well, I’m glad to see that we’re regrouping to repair the damage done to the site. If you need back-ups of my shrines, I still have the stuff.

And yes, I had a GREAT time! I would have updated my fics by now, but due to the circumstances, I’ve decided to wait until the site can recover a bit more.

I swear, you people have like the worst timing ever to return :P.

Could be seen as best timing- this way it can almost be seen as reinforcements- loads of users back when they’re needed the most.

Hey, a positive spin never hurt anyone, did it? Welcome back Galloway :slight_smile:

Was it not Macc who said, “A little help at the right time is better than a lot of help at the wrong time.”?

Welcome back, o fellow mailbagger! Thanks for the weaponry, but I came prepared. takes out an Economy-Size Rail Cannon and shoots various virus programmers

Welcome back galloway.

Yeah, well, it’s not like most of these people can do anything, hell, I can’t even do anything about this, it’s very discourging.

/me can’t remember, where did you go D?

Originally posted by Frameskip
/me can’t remember, where did you go D?

Hawaii. ducks to avoid various thrown things

Oh yeah, I remember now, guess my mind blanked, eat lots of pineapple?

Ohhh, Hawaii, nice. I wish I could get out of Michigan and go somewhere with a bit more stable environment.