Hello everyone!

Welcome, and have some pizza.

From,
The RPG News Team

Good morrow.

:cool:

Woohoo - 22 posts in my first day. I KNOW this is a board im gonna be stuck on lol =)

Don’t forget to have a real life, too, though.

Lol im a network admin - at my job I pretty much spend 9 hours a day playing video games, watching movies and browing message boards. I pretty much only post at work =)

I envy you so hard, it hurts.

Hi! =D

Damn, someone has an easy job. If you finish the nights clubbing, meeting chicks and just generally getting pissed all night, you’ld be sorted for life. Bastard if you do. 8)

Somebody who seems quite intelligent, very interesting. Certainly makes a change from a lot on here.

Anyway, hi, hey, welcome, whatever!

Welcome. This will probably be useful in the future. Gives Jakanden a large, rubber mallet. Please abandon all hope of possessing sanity, ever again.

I’d love to have that job.

There is a sacrafice for this job - The pay sucks =)

Who friggin’ cares? I can live on ramen if it means that much free time!

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
Who friggin’ cares? I can live on ramen if it means that much free time!

Here here! Course, I’m in college, so that’s about the situation right now anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
The ironic bit is I’m planning to go into pharmacy, so I’ll have crazy (unusual at least, if not long) hours and a decent paycheck.

Hello and Welcome. Now I’m not the only newbie I know of!!!

Greetings, and welcome to the boards! Mind you, I’d watch your step…you never know who here will bite…just so you know, I only bite when people anger me…so unless you intend on pulling my tail, you’ll be fine around me!

welcome to the boards-nyo. gives jankanden 100 yen piece be very frightened of the cat people if you get on our bad side…

freakin’ wierd cat-people. runs away very fast

… Nya?