Hello everyone!

Fucking finally! Someone with brain cells!

Damn you - now I want to watch Fight Club and I didnt bring it to work!

Hey.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Fucking finally! Someone with brain cells!

Sorc, you have such a beautiful way with words.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Sorc, you have such a beautiful way with words.

Yup…you’ll fit in quite nicely.

Welcome to RPGC. Exits are located at the front and rear of the castle…not that it matters, since no-one ever leaves. :mwahaha:

If you’ve never played Chrono Trigger, do so quickly or I shall have to hunt you down and kick your ass.

And remember…do not underestimate the sneakiness. >_>

And holy shit! He recognizes fight club quotes! This guy is the bomb shizzle!

Of course i would recognize one of the greatest movies ever made =)

If you havent you should read the book. This is one of the few instances where the movie is better than the book, but the book has some good twists that arent in the movie as well as a completely different ending

HUZZAH FOR YOUR WELCOMING POST NOT BEING—

Heyyy! Lol!!!1!1! I LIKE TO PARTAY!!! wooo! Im stupid AOLer! woooo! PARTY! I love life!! wooo!

And hello…

Hello and welcome to rpgc!:cool:

btw which do you think will be better World of Warcraft or EQ2

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’, and thought he had killed Mr. Invisible Smilie already.

Hmm glad I posted the way I did in my initial post. I was worried I would be going overboard with the info, but it seems people like it heh.

btw which do you think will be better World of Warcraft or EQ2

I dunno. Since WoW isnt due out till mid 2004 and EQ2 is due out in Nov (Which i doubt it will be on time since they havent even begun Beta Testing), WoW has the potential to change due to reactions to EQ2. They can implement features that are put in EQ2 as well as remove things they do not see working. This gives them an advantage in that respect. However, EQ2 is a follow up on one of the greatest MMO’s out there and they have ALOT of experience to fall back on.

I personally will probably stick with EQ2 considering I already know the world and history and love the setting. If i go for anything else It would most likely be Horizons heh.

Originally posted by Jakanden
[b]Of course i would recognize one of the greatest movies ever made =)

If you havent you should read the book. This is one of the few instances where the movie is better than the book, but the book has some good twists that arent in the movie as well as a completely different ending [/b]

Already done it :slight_smile: Good book, but yea, I like the movie better.

I think Sorc has a new best friend now.

Mr. Invisible Smilie sniffles and begs to be Mr. Waving Smilie’s disciple.

Thank god for a cool new person. About damn time. hugs Jak for not being lame or bouncy

Hello! How are you?

Hi… Wow there’s been a lot of newbies here lately…

Good to see someone else old enough to legally drink here.

EDIT: Holy shit, Sorc actually likes someone?

BUY US BEER!