Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Article with screen captures plus links to the official site and where to watch the trailer or download it:

Looks good so far. The first Hellboy movie was fun, and I hope this one is too (when you have the original creator plus Guillermo del Toro working on it, it’s hard not to be.) I’m glad the Writer’s Strike didn’t affect it.

There’s just one thing I want to know: Why “Hellboy” and not “Hellman?” He’s not boy anymore! Is that name copyrighted? Does it sound too much like a brand of mayonnaise? What?

Ooh, this looks good. I really liked the first movie, and I remain cautiously optimistic about this one.

Wil: They - which is to say, the people who discovered him in the books - named him “Hellboy” when they found him. The name stuck. :slight_smile:

My favorite part of the Hellboy movie was definitely seeing a Silver Age-ish comic book cover in the intro sequence.

This looks real good. I’ll definitely need to watch it.

The first movie was good, up until the last 30 minutes. Then? Not so much.

Hopefully this’ll be better.

I really liked the first one, a lot. I love Hellboy in general. Even if this didn’t look good, I’d see it out of my debt to Hellboy for teaching me the proper way to light Cigars.

I like Ron Perlman not just for his superb thespian skills, but also for his exceptional facial features.
And I would recommend Quest for Fire – Perlman’s first big screen appearance – to film fans that didn’t see it yet.