Hell yeah! I just got a United We Stand!

Damn right they are a rip off.

They’re more expensive than Magic boosters and they only have 9 cards each!!! Geez, why don’t those guys just become roadside raiders?!

Remember: It’s only a crime to fuck kids if you’re not a multinational corporation.

I make fun of the groups of kids playing yu-gi-oh in my school. It’s funny.

At the closest mall to us, a fairly new store started a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. It goes on everyday, takes up most of the hallway, and pisses people off.

What I love about magic it the strategy and finess that can be put in to a deck, and the beaytiful thing is that there is no ultimate deck, there are very good ones, but I have never seen a deck that can’t be countered. I don’t know if YuGiOh is the same, but playing magic at school with a person that moved over from YuGiOh it sure dosen’t sound like it.

Good thing that 800 value wasn’t for MtG, otherwise it’d be like, crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

MtG got no fun after Mirage. Too overpowered, a lot of mindless rules, the company taking it’s players for morons and people who just play for fun can’t keep up because they released a new collection once every year that made the other collection look weak.

YGO has a nice concept, however, as it’s made for kids, it’s much too simple and costly. Once, at the 24h RP/Other things I went, a friend suggested we make a YGO Draft just for kicks, I simply said no, and so did everyone else. Although we all wanted to make fun of the game, we didn’t care much about wasting the precious few bucks we had.

Personally, I think the (unofficial) card game that has the best rules is Card Fighters Clash, it never got out in card game form, as it is a NEO-GEO Pocket Color game, but it’s just way better than all of the card games combined.

The title sounded like a political thread, and the card sounds like it made the cut for Unglued, if it was M:TG.

Believe what you want, but Leviathan is still one of the most powerful creatures in the game. Besides, combinations of old cards can still take on many of the new decks.