Hardest FFVII boss

After playing Final Fantasy VII i realised that some of the bosses in the game were really hard, so here’s a poll on the subject… <br>
:hmm:

Well, I fought some of them under extreme circumstances, But I’d say of them all, it’s a tie between:

Demon’s Gate, only one Phoenix Down, with my obsession with keeping everyone alive.

And Materia Keeper with Vincect i the party, transformed to Galian Beast. ><

i think none of those bosses are really hard.

except maybe the seproths, but then with a KOTR they are easy

the 2 extra weapons are harder

Where the hell is Ruby Weapon?

Demon Gate by far for me.

Ruby WEAPON is a weapon boss Orak, which the poll explicity says are excluded.

To be truthful the hardest bosses are the two WEAPONS.

But from that list I would probably go with Demon Gate, but that’s because I never used Aeris before than, and she was really weak, so that didn’t help!

Demon gate was 100% pure bitch. The weapons were pansies.

my bad, didn’t see that…

Demon’s Gate would probably be the hardest then… though I’m not excluding Godo, because 1on1 with Yuffie was pretty tough.

FF7 is about as hard as a fat man’s ass.

Well the bosses are hard. But if you’er like me you spend some time getting your levels up and walk into the battle to learn the bosses patters of attack to know when the best time to attack defend or life up then you can really kick some @$$. But thats what I do. But seeing that this is my what 5th time playing I know game like the back of my hand.

You don’t need to level up much or study fight patterns 8P. If you wanna see something hard , go oldschool like DW7 (which isn’t that bad mostly) or Beyond the Beyond.

Demon gate was insanely easy because aries was my main charater ^^;

Then she died and I had to start over -.-;

Second time, he still wasn’t hard.

Infact, the hardest boss for me in FFVII was like… Beta (the snakething?) ya he wasn’t a boss, but I didn’t get a chocobo and I kinda fought him instead of running past him #.#;;;

But then the rest of the game was pretty easy SO :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

that’s the midgar zolom I think

Ruby Weapon was nothing. Hell, Emerald weapon was nothing, I worked it right so everybody got lucky 7s, and I just walked away and got something to drink, came back, and the bitch was dead.

Demons gate is a mother fucker though, and if your underleveled your fucked because you cant go back.

Isn’t setting it up so everyone has lucky 7’s and then calling it easy in the same vein as using the Vanish-Doom trick on a boss in FF6 and calling it easy?

I voted Demon Gate, 'cause d’uh, he’s damn hard.

Originally posted by Flintedge
Isn’t setting it up so everyone has lucky 7’s and then calling it easy in the same vein as using the Vanish-Doom trick on a boss in FF6 and calling it easy?

Well it’s not like he’s cheating. Both of those ways are valid methods for killing things in those games…

I didn’t really find anything in FF7 particularly hard. Maybe the odd fight was kind of close, but nothing stands out as being really difficult.

Hardest boss for me was Demon’s Gate…

I hated Demon Gate…