Happy Leap Day!!!

Just because it’s not every year that you get to wish everyone a Happy Leap Day!

So how did everyone spent their last leap day of the decade?

I have great plans for 4 P.M.

It’s the end of the best month, afterall!

Rockband on a very large HDTV.

Isn’t leap day the day where females get to propose to males?

Did anyone get proposed to?

New e-bread site.

Experienced e-bakers

Free Whole Wheat

Earthen Oven

All kinds of e-baking

visit us today

http://www.rpgclassics.com/forumrules.shtml

Man why’d you delete it? I was looking for a new e-baking site, after my favourite e-bakery closed down.

And more on-topic: also happy leap day.

What happens if someone is born on this day? Do they get a birthday every four years?? I’m guessing they’d celebrate on the 28th or 1st of march otherwise, but it would still be weird.

I masturbated. Furiously.

So your avatar isn’t of a humorously freaky camel like thingy.

Eww.

Back to the topic on hand I spent leap day loafing about until I fell of the wagon and got readdicted to PokeCrack. Which isn’t helping my steadily increasing backlog of unfinished games. >.<

What happens if someone is born on this day? Do they get a birthday every four years?? I’m guessing they’d celebrate on the 28th or 1st of march otherwise, but it would still be weird.

That was actually one of the (many) silly plot twists in the Operetta “The Pirates of Penzance.” The main character was supposed to stop being a pirate when he reached adulthood, but they didn’t want to let him go so they said that he’d been born on the 29th so he hadn’t really had enough birthdays yet.
:hahaha;

And I spent the day trying to help a friend figure out why her Net connection is so slow. We called her Cable Service but suddenly it started to work properly on its own, so we haven’t figured it out yet…