Happy birthday Sir Percival!

Yes, I shall, but not today. I have another exam on Wednesday for which I must study.

On Friday (when I shall have finished my exams), my family will take me to a Turkish restaurant (complete with a belly dancer). After that, I may go out to a cabaret.

Ok, thanks for the info. makes a note to drop by Percy’s on Friday.

makes a note to complete booby trap and keep watch over percies on friday whilst remaining invisible.

happy birthday Perc, haha Hiryuu.

[insert generic birthday thingy blah blah im too damnd lazy to type this]

Here’s your birthday present!

I’m a chap bastard, ain’t I?

Yeah, happy birthday and stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYY!!!11111elevenses [glomps Perc and starts licking his soul]

Happy birthday! I made hotcakes for everyone again.

:ulty: … Why does the term “hotcakes” make me feel slightly dirty?

Because you’re a tentacle monster, and are in a sense already pre-dirtied, Mr. Ulterson.

Mnyemeh!

Happy Birthday!(Makes a medeviel dinner and has a medevil party at my castle in his honor.)

Happy birthday, honorable knight!

What? No strip club?

You realize you told a THIEF that you wouldn’t be home, right?

No, not a strip club, and certainly not with my family.

And PC is not a thief, he is a ‘thief’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Point there. I’d lvoe to go to a strip club one day…

And Garret, PC Glenton is not. Garret just kicks ass.

Are you referring to the one-eyes protaganist of the THIEF games? If so, let me remind you I have technogoly on my side, something the ol’ Cyclops doesn’t have.

Oh no! He’s going to use his satelite! Eveybody run for the hills!

Grabs Xero pins him down holds up a remote hacking device and locks onto the location, “HJack into heavens sniper and target myself fire.” Satelite blows xero to hell as I anchor out. The satelite is powerful. Fear it. But that’s not what he meant by technology. he’s got helicopters and spy gfizmo stuff fool.

Damnit…

Sorry, Perc, for causing this distraction from your birthday. I still hope you enjoy it.

Happy belated birthday, Sir Percival. Enjoy your Friday out. ^^