happy birthday pink lugia and Walhalla!

Pink lugia you rock! walhalla dont get jealouse, you rock too. happy birthday both of you!

Yeah, both of your rock. Happy birfday.

Yeah, happy birthday, ‘n’ stuff.

Happy birthday … MISTER Anderson.

I made MORE cakes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!11111 [glomps PL and starts licking … um … its soul]

Ah, what the heck. HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!11111 [glomps Walhalla and starts licking her soul]

Yeah! Happy Birthday, Walhalla and Pink Lugia!!

Wal: :too bad; Sniff I’m crying tears of joy!

Pink: p:unch:: sniffle I’m NOT crying, you hear!? I’M NOT!! POW!!

Happy birthday to you both.
:cool:

Awwwwww, Thank you everybody. I didn’t even think I would get a birthday thread, buys another soul from ebay :moogle:

And happy birthday to you Walhalla gives walhalla a 100 slave moogles

does the happy birthday dance times two

Happy Birthday, PL :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, Wal ^.~

Best wishes.

Happy Birthday to both of you! :yipee: :yipee:

It feels so good to receive birthday wishes from some people I’ve never even talked to before. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you, thank you! Especially Charl. :stuck_out_tongue: Happy birthday to pink lugia too. :smiley:

So, this means I have the permission to tell you all what I did on my birth day even though nobody cares? Cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was one of my co-workers’ birthday as well today, but he turned 37 and he’s not cute, so he didn’t get kisses like I did from all those old fogeys at work. :stuck_out_tongue: For lunch, we went to some fast-food restaurant renowned for their poutine (which, of course, made the guys I’m working with very happy because it’s so easy to make guys happy :P) and did some kind of “WHO’LL EAT THE MOST POUTINE+ALL-DRESSED HOT DOGS” contest. I didn’t win, but they were very impressed I could eat so much junk considering I’m the opposite of fat. :stuck_out_tongue: And of course, I got it all for free. In the afternoon, an old dude at work gave me M&Ms, then, I got home, put on nail polish (called “Starry Blue”), straightened my hair and did/will do absolutely nothing else for the rest of the evening. I have the greatest days, I know. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, and I’ll get another free lunch at work this Friday (a true healthy one this time, with cake) because the one today wasn’t official since my boss couldn’t come. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bonne fête à vous :smiley:

Happy Birthday Walhalla and Pink Lugia,I hope you had a wonderful day.