Happiness?

not to be rude or anything but do you also have like, you know, a diary or something or… people to talk to around you oO

That is rude… but by that reasoning, does that mean every topic is stupid because “you should talk about it in your journal or with people in real life”?

I like Crotanks’ reply. That’d be my answer if I could figure one. The way things have been lately, I’d be wishing for Happiness. Fuck, I’ve been sick almost my entire Spring Break, and I still have shit to do on top of that.

Poster superior jumped the gun?

Happiness is when I get to be someone I want to be, without anyone (rather, the majority of everyone else involved in my life) jumping in front of me and totally denounce my way of life.

Edit: Wait. Why should I care about the opinion of someone else? I mean, if I’m happy, shouldn’t it like, be perfectly fine? (Then again, a criminal lifestyle could be ‘perfect’ in a lawless world…)

Also, the perfect world is the one that doesn’t need Superman.

…well I guess I’ll never win the “miss nice 2009” title. whatever.

I didn’t say the topic was stupid, that’s what -you- just implied. <.< I just noticed a very frequent rise in the number of “what’s your definition of happiness /dreams /life goal / insert random word from a motivational tape here” threads that kind of remind me of the esoteric corner of a book shop, minus the angels and pendulums.

Happiness to me is…

A 40, a blunt, and some kickass tunes.

Happiness is balance, when no negative emotion is out of whack and dominating the psyche.

Happiness is not having to read pseudo-philosophical bullshit.

Charl must never be happy at RPGC then.

What about a sandwich?

what kind of sandwich are we talking about here? Because if it has peppers it would not be happiness to me.

My happy sandwich would have peppers just to spite your happy sandwich.

Banana peppers. And hot london broil! AND CHIPOTLE SAUCE OR HORSERADISH! ARRRRRRGH! SO HAPPY!

Happiness is a good book where the people I like do well (except some die, but not the ones I like best, they get to live).

And a pizza with chicken, bacon and jalopeno peppers. Yum yum.

If we’re talking pizza, I want bacon, green peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, and pineapple. That’s my happiness pizza.

I’m hungry.

peppers _ and chili. lots and lots of chili. yum, yum.

You just always have to one up other peoples’ happiness food. =p

Not really. I was just hungry. I need to go grocery shopping.

I’ll settle for content most of the time too. I can find enjoyment in a lot of simple things, but I think I’m really happy when I feel accomplished, like when I’ve managed to cheer somebody up or done a good job on something. And oh, I get happiness highs when I get into a real writing frenzy, but those are very exhausting.

Two girls at once.