Halo Deuce motherfucker!

I just played my friend’s reserve copy of Halo 2. It fuckin’ rocked, and I know realize at college the procrastination will flow like cheap beer and wine. If you’ve played it…what’s your take?

Sniping is insanely easy now. When we rouned up 10 people for slayer last night, ever sniper rifle, human or alien, that I picked up basically meant a running riot.

:bowser: :bowser: :bowser: Is it M rated material? I wanna be able to play it! -_- :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

Pistols make more sense.
The “battle rifle” needs to be called sometihng a little less cheesy
Monkeys suck, especially when they jump on your ghost and kick your ass, I love it.
The killin blade rocks.
Haven’t slept yet.

Halo 2: Scorpion Tank Campfest.

It, along with Fable and Ninja gaiden, as well as having the best versions of various third-party games, may make me get an xbox at long last. I’m hoping for a bundle with some games I give a shit about.

This is the first time in 22 hours I’ve been away from my Xbox. 8 on 8 Slayer is fucking crazier than Halo was. And I like being able to jack vehicles. My friends got pissed when I stole Banshees while they were in them.

I liek it so far, but I didn’t like playing as the alien (I see him as a bad guy and I just have a thing against playing the bad guy). There is a shit load of shooting in this game. I haven’t played online yet. The story is pretty neat and changes a lot. I’m not looking forward to the cliff hanger I’ve heard people speak about though. The two weapon thing works well.

i havent played it online either but it fricken rocks. it put all my suspicions of hype to rest and i honestly cant wait to see how insane mplayer is with my friends when we set up a lan party again.

edit- sleeping in starbucks is fun. you get alot of weird looks if youre awake.

Sux. lol.

I’m going to a ‘torunament’ tommorrow (more of a get together). Whether its H1 or H2, I don’t know, but I might get a chance to see H2 then if it is. Good times ahead.

I am so thankful I have little coursework now.