HALLOWEEN IS COMONG!!!!

As I’m sure you all know. I go ape shirt during Holloween. So. I am assking you guys what I shuld be for Holloween. I was thinkking purhaps I woud be

CAPTAIN JAMES T KURK
GUY FROM CLOCKWORK ORNGE
JACK BOWER
ZAP BRANAGAIN
OR SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT

give me ur ideas. & if I like them I will concider it. Also I will post picturs when I does it. OKAY THANKS GAUYS!

Dead Abraham Lin-

owate

CAN WE GET SUM SERIOS POSTS PLZ?

Zapp Brannigan. Or Brock Samson. I’d like those.

Brock Samson would be cool, though you’d likely need a muscle suit and a very big knife.

Jack Bauer would be pretty funny. You’d get to carry a gun, torture people, constantly talk to other people via a Blackberry, and yell “Dammit!” every 10 seconds. Oh yeah, and the whole kicking terrorist ass thing.

Actually I think the Clockwork Orange Guy is a good idea.

I already wear a muscle suit, under my flesh. And I have a ton of knives. so. YEAAAAHHHH!!!

Pacman.

GTFO!!!

Fine, Miss Pacman.

Zapp.

Maybe Halloween will convince me to work on my steampunk costume that I’ve been planning for conventions.

Clockwork Orange guy has my vote.

The Grand ol’ Captain Kirk.
He had ten thousand men.
He beamed them up to the Enterprise,
And beamed them down again.
And when you’re up you’re up.
And when you’re down you’re down.
And when you’re neither up nor down,
You’re no where to be found.

I’m not which is scarrier…Charl with a knife/gun or his spelling/grammar in his first post.

Well I think you can almost cut Charlemagne out of the picture and just connect the spelling and the knife together to make it scary. The fact that it happens to also be Charlemagne makes it go from “I wouldn’t want to run into him in a dark alley” scary to “I am not entirely confident sharing a planet with this man” scary.

Zapp Brannigan. Just make sure you drink a lot of beer first to get that gut going. That sexy, irresistible gut.

I think a zeppelin has crashed in the vicinity.

On a crusade against order and the seemingly sane world, they celebrate destruction, violence and brutality.

(That’s a vote for the guy from A Clockwork Orange)

DIS IS NOT A TREAD BOUT MY SPELLING!

NO WUT AHM TAKIN ABOOT EH?

I’d like to see you dress up as the guy from clockwork orange.