Halloween Costumes?

I would go, but sadly I have nothing.

You could always have SOMETHING. You could throw on a hockey mask, grab a kitchen knife and tell people you’re Jason Vorhees, you could go down to a haloween shop and buy the cheapest, stupidest premade costume you can fuind, just for laughs…

Or you could hold a protractor to your face and go as Crazy Protractor Face. :hahaha;
(A cookie to whoever gets that referance.)

John Ashcroft.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]You could always have SOMETHING. You could throw on a hockey mask, grab a kitchen knife and tell people you’re Jason Vorhees, you could go down to a haloween shop and buy the cheapest, stupidest premade costume you can fuind, just for laughs…

Or you could hold a protractor to your face and go as Crazy Protractor Face. :hahaha;
(A cookie to whoever gets that referance.) [/b]

Yeah, I once wrote 2+2=5 on a piece of paper that I taped to my shirt, which was on backwards, and put on a funky hat and called myself Faulty Logic Man. People laughed at my because it was pathetic. Last year I won a funniest costume competition, but it was kind of an inside joke. This year I’m going to be on a retreat in DC, so nothing for me.

If worse comes to worse just get a white sheet.

Americans take halloween too seriously… decorations n the likes… me and my mates just use it as an excuse to get pissed.

Once again i am going as a …

HOBO!!!
just put on some ripped clothes and voila all done

Eh, I just give out the candy. Although I have an insidious plan to scare everyone who goes for our candy… Y’see, we have this slanted roof (it looks like this: /\ but less of a slope), so I’ll be on the far side of it… >:)

I’m going as a PMS-stricken girl who scares the little ones (and older ones) every Halloween with a scowl and a “now go away ya greedy mongrels” at my front door.

Someone completely unknown, and spend Halloween making that person famous.

I wouldn’t really know. I haven’t celebrated Halloween, and here in Norway, it consists of kids dressing up as an excuse to snag candy. Last year they walked three days in a row.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
I plan to wear pants for Halloween.

Damn. That was my idea.

Bah, I don’t need a costume. I already look scary enough.

Umpa loompa.

Jean, a Misfits shirt, and a devilock.

I’ll just be handing out candy…maybe dress up as a Black Mage or something…

Hm.
Probably nothing. Just gonna go around vaselining car handles in the “rich” part of town, and then go up to their door asking for candy :smiley:

I plan on wearing corpsepaint, and dying my hair black.

I will assist others in going out as me.