Hallo!

Charle’s fine.

are you going to post thar pic tonight?

Can’t. I’ll do it as soon as I can, promise!

Have to go, soon! Make it quick!

Make what quick? Bye bye?

Yep. Though that’s probably easy…

I DON’T WANNA GO!!! SLEEP IS FOR LOSERS!! …except if you really need it…

Yeah it is, I never sleep.

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
Come on, Charlemagne…or whatever you want me to call you, tell me what will happen!

YOU WILL LEARN TO FEAR THE SHADOWS!!!

What is up with these names?

Lady Angel, Chibi Chicky, Party Girl…see a relation? :koff:

Hey.

Hello, I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here. Ooh, hey, this one’s kinda cute!

Will you stick to your script, please?

Where’s the fun in that!? I’ve got the whole thing under control, here!

[standing right behind Strong Bad] Chii?

HOLY CRAP! [crashes into the ceiling]

RUN, RUN, RUN!

Originally posted by Angel_Tenkez
[b]What is up with these names?

Lady Angel, Chibi Chicky, Party Girl…see a relation? :koff: [/b]

They are all distinctly female? You people and your stupid contrived theories about Lady Angel creating extra names. It’s just boring now. Anyway…

Salve! Welcome and Hello Chibi Chicky! Watch out what you’re getting yourself into, Charl is crazy. Like extra crazy.

Welcome to RPGC. Enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by demigod
Watch out what you’re getting yourself into, Charl is crazy. Like extra crazy.

Like, crazy with a double large fry, a Homestar Jr., and some cold ones for drinks.

Welcome to the forums, chibi’s unite!:hyperven:

Heya :wave:

Hey. Have a blast on the forums, I think you’ll find it to be a pretty enjoyable environment…most of the time…And don’t worry about these guys here. They think they’re insane, but it’s just a passing phase of their teen adolescence. And shit.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Hey. Have a blast on the forums, I think you’ll find it to be a pretty enjoyable environment…most of the time…And don’t worry about these guys here. They think they’re insane, but it’s just a passing phase of their teen adolescence. And shit.

This coming from a man with a personal title of “Where’s my damn beer now?”

Originally posted by Exo
This coming from a man with a personal title of “Where’s my damn beer now?”

An that picture on his Sig.

: General Waving Smilie stands the ground with his vast army of smilies, armed to the teeth with lethal cuteness.

You don’t stand a chance, so you might as well drop your weapons and run. Before he does something scary.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
And don’t worry about these guys here. They think they’re insane, but it’s just a passing phase of their teen adolescence. And shit.
Nobody’s fuckin crazy!

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]: General Waving Smilie stands the ground with his vast army of smilies, armed to the teeth with lethal cuteness.

You don’t stand a chance, so you might as well drop your weapons and run. Before he does something scary. [/b]
Are you my mother?

Speak for thyself, knave.