.hack

thanks, oh and by the way, i didnt mean to upset you.

How the fuck was it like DBZ?

I missed that line. Really, what the heck does //SIGN have in common with DBZ?

It was maily talking, thern a litlle bit of action here and there, I already explained that. I’m talking about the show of course.

I guess you can look at it that way. But thats a really bad comparison. A 26 episode series based on a non-existant MMORPG and a 291 episode series based on fighting and saving the universe. Have you watched much of //SIGN or DBZ?

Cro, can you translate what he said? Also, people fight in //SIGN? As in really doing something other than talking for more than five seconds in a row? I must have forgotten…

never mind, all you two will do is just keep on makin fun of me or you will say im wrong.

No, I honestly don’t understand what you said.

We’re not making fun of you. You just seem to be totally ignorant. Thats all. And by no means was that meant to be taken offensively.

SE: He’s saying that each series had more talk than there was action. //SIGN had its action moments, though it was very few (the fight between Sora and Crim for example). DBZ on the other hand had a helluva lot of fighting to go with the talking - though I think he’s referring to how they talk even during the fights. Yeah, it doesn’t really make too much sense. As I said, it was a <i>REALLY</i> bad comparison to begin with.

Honestly nmg, I don’t think you’ve seen much of either series. B/c your ignorance of both the series shows :stuck_out_tongue:

i have seen a lot of each series, i was just comparing the talk, and hardely any action. I’m not ignorant either, i was just making a comparison. Sure DBZ had more aciton, but i was just saying, .Hack sign had more talking than aciton, kinda like DBZ, on DBZ they talk more than they fight, just like .Hack sign. I know, and ill sayi it again so i dont have to say it three times, DBZ has a lot more aciton then .Hack sign.

Fooled me :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, has anyone seen Unison?

No damn, I haven’t gotten any chance to see it on my aunt’s PC and mine can’t play a good video to save it’s life. How is it?

I haven’t seen it either. I can’t find a torrent >.<

Give me a sec and I’ll PM you.

Kick ass :smiley:

Necro, but this wasn’t enough for a new thread.

I just bought the fifth issue of .hack//DUSK (First half of the last volume) and the editor, who I would trust with my life no matter where he gets the info from, revealed some of the hidden meanings for G.U. :

“Graceless Universe”
“Graceless Union”
“Guilty Universe”
“Geeks Utopia”
“Guide to an Uprising”
“Gateway Utopia”
“Genesis of Ultima”
“Gate of Urobosos”
“Guardian Ubiquitos”

This editorial deals with the developers and authors so whatever info they publish is reliable. The new environment for the game seems to be a bit darker than the web article explains: It’s not just “lawless”, everything went straight to hell with the Player Killers ruling the show. Apparently Haseo becomes “infected” by Tri-Edge, who by the way is an übber player comparable to Kite, Orca and Balmung.

I have a pic of both Tri-Edge and Haseo, but I don’t have a scanner at hand and it’s on black-and-white so the quality will suck. From what I see, Tri-Ace’s head is just like Kite’s with the hat included, but his clothing is a lot more ragged and medieval, making him look like a poor peasant and he doesn’t seem like a Twin Blade, his weapon is a pair of Morningstars with three blades coming out of each head (Like a bigass climbing hook).

Haseo’s clothing looks slightly like that Twin Blade that showed up in //SIGN (A20?) so at least he looks like a normal player.

By the way… OMFGWTF Kazu showed up in the manga, Mistral is Mirreille’s mom and Kite and Orca look like they are about to pop up :D:D:D:D

Sweetness. Thanks for the new info about “G.U.” man.

No problem. Could you find Unison?

Trying to get a DVD rip off a p2p client right now.