.hack//FRAGMENT (ONLINE BITCH)

Isn’t the name of Beta of the Game called Fragment? Are they planning to release the World?

BN
plop on a#

sweet.so they finally made .hack// into an online game.Its was pretty obvious that eventually it was going to be made.Except I dont know how the hell can my PS2 get online.Maybe it has something to do with the 2 slots in the front…hmmm.But when I do find out Ima get a copy and kick everyones ass :slight_smile: uber nonboredomness

To Get an Old Style PS2 you need the Offical PS2 Ethernet Adapter, and comection to the Net from a Ethernet Cable.

New thin PS2, you just need to connect a Ethernet Cable in the back which is connected to the net at the other end…

BN
You can not use Dial up, or AOL.

You know something? From what little I’ve read of the gameplay, this sounds like PSO, only, it’ll suck.

Yeah, Fragment was the beta version of The World. If I recall correctly, that was when the “One Sin Harvest” event took place and where Orca and Balmung obtained their respective titles (and Balmung’s angel wings). I doubt they’ll actually release a game called “The World.” Fragment just seems more fitting.

Iga: Yeah, they’re similar. Yes, I’ve played both.