HA! Fooled you!

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
What about Sakura, numbnuts?!

I don’t play against a lot of Sakuras, but I can tell you that V-Sakky rocks your ass. That’s pretty much it.

What’s inside DT’s pocket? Air.

Kagato Toujou : The problem is not at what time they arrive but more IF they arrive. Terrorists will arrive and bomb the shit out of the train and the airplane carrier.

BahamutXero : That was in my superhero kicks. They were basically the team of superheroes I assembled (Or rather, color changed for the most part).

GG : Your mom on a stick.

Quotin’ Iga:

The problem is not at what time they arrive but more IF they arrive. Terrorists will arrive and bomb the shit out of the train and the airplane carrier.

Facepalms

ANNKKK! WRONG ANSWER!

Read it again…

Original, yet modifyed, question…

If a train leaves point I for point P at exacly the same time train *A *leaves port Y to port F 20 minutes before the aircraft carrier O leaves docking bay R to docking bay S, what time will the regular train and the aircraft carrier reach point E compared to the time the other train reaches port X?

there’s no answer.

…at least, no answer that i can find…

Notice all the points.

“I PAY FOR SEX”

Someone else can say it… But you do know he’ll just retort with, “Yeah, but your mom was cheap”

Originally posted by Xelopheris
[b]Notice all the points.

“I PAY FOR SEX” [/b]

curses himself for not noticing this sooner

ah well, that shows that subliminal messages don’t work on me…

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b] curses himself for not noticing this sooner

ah well, that shows that subliminal messages don’t work on me… [/b]
Says the person who rented sixteen hookers since seeing that post.

… der, I mean, rather…

Coke or Pepsi?

16?

and neither. i’d say root beer.

I knew Kagato paid for sex, but I didn’t bother saying the joke.

Anyway, no coke no pepsi. I prefer Smirnoff Ice Black Label, thank you.

If a car leaves Boston heading east at 50 MPH at 5:30 PM on Sunday, and an SUV leaves LA heading west at 45 MPH at 4:00 AM on the following Saturday, does this constitute an increase or decrease in the number of drunk drivers?

increase. if a drunk driver perishes, 2 or 3 more always take their place.

Technically, yes. The guy driving the SUV is hella drunk since he starts his heading east at 4AM.