Guns N Roses Ban

That isnt really music, not even worthy of mention.

How was that? I try insult too! Yayz!

It might have worked if you stated it as fact, but since you included the words “I think”, that makes it opinion, and thus doesn’t really matter.

I’ve seen cases where people got banned for mere opinions. Or other lame reasons. I’ve seen it in the few instances I lurked the Something Awful forums (someone posted an overused, but not in the least bit offensive joke), and also at wcnews.com (You wouldn’t believe the flame war between the WingCommander fans and the Freespace2 fan…)

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Hades, I cant handle the fact that you insulted somthing I like. Moderators, if you read this I am asking that you ban his stupid ass so we never have to listen to his opinions again. Cause his opinions arent our own and we have to hate him lots. And hes mean.

And he smells.

Amen to the smelly part.

And I am offended that someone forgot to attempt to offend Bluegrass music! I love my banjo twang!

Its cause we intended to forget about that redneck trash.

hows that?

I’m not feeling the intent on this one. While I will admit to being redneck trash, I think it evaded your notice with its clever use of banjos and whisky jugs.

yeah, Im not up to parr tonight I guess… I dunno. I mean I grew up in Kentucky so I SHOULD have lots of ammo to shoot… but Im spent… >_>