Guh...Will this never end!!?!?

Holy freaking hell…
(warning: This Is Ridiculously Random. Again.)
How many freaking power rangers series have there been?
…Almost as many as Pokemon. Except this is worse.
I dunno how, but yeah.

Forgive me, I was bored. And Yes. I Know. It’s for Little Kids.
But Still.
Felt like Rambling, and this was an ideal target.

Apparently 10. Possibly 11 if you want to differentiate two different periods in the first show as different shows. Hooray for imdb.com >.>

-11-?! O_O
Well, the first show was at least cool. I guess it depends on what ya grew up remembering.
fondly recalls idolizing the Pink Ranger, would otherwise refuse to admit that but feels like reminiscing

Originally posted by MarsBar788
-11-?! O_O
Well, the first show was at least cool. I guess it depends on what ya grew up remembering.
fondly recalls idolizing the Pink Ranger, would otherwise refuse to admit that but feels like reminiscing

You know, I almost read that as fondling…

So did I for some reason. And thinking about how some of my students have called me the green ranger, it wasn’t a comforting thought.

…:eek: fondling???

hey jsut for fun and without looking at any site, try an name all 10 of them (bonus points if you name the 11th one)

i’ll take a stab at it.
mighty morphin - that’s the first
ninja storm - (why the hell is that guy’s dad a freaking HAMSTER?!)
lost galaxy - i don’t even want to know
time force - likewise
dino thunder/dino storm/whatever - …Whatever.

That’s all I remember.

Power Rangers
The Return of the Power Rangers
Here Come The Power Rangers!
Power Rangers Redux
Rescue Power Rangers
Neo Power Rangers
Power Rangers In Time
Power Rangers versus the Fantastic Four
The Power Rangers Visit Newfoundland
Nation Lampoons Power Rangers

I think the only decent answer is TOO MANY… they should just bung out repeats of Transformers instead, at least they (in both show and merchandise terms) were cool, unlike those spandex spanners. Ten series? At what, 24-26 episodes a season (I;m guessing), that makes it longer running than any Star Trek show, almost as long-running as the Simpsons. There is no justice… :thud:

Oh, I can name the eleventh one:
Power Rangers And the Overpaid Writers/Overdone Storyline
Also Known As…
Oh my God, Not This Again!

Originally posted by Zero
You know, I almost read that as fondling…

Glad that wasn’t just me.

Yeah I watched the first one when I was in grade 1 and 2. I really liked it, it was possibly the most popular show back then, until the whole “kids are taking the violence to heart thing” then it just faded and became…stupid.

I loved power rangers as a kid. They kicked all kinds of ass. But then it got really lame when they started making all new kinds of series. Power Rangers Zeo, Turbo…yea.