Guess What The Weather Is Here?

I’m one the fastest typers in my family, but I alsways make serveral mistakes.

Maths and Physics happen to be my best subjects at the moment, not entirely sure why though, 'cause I hardly ever work in either one.

My parents are mad cause I really suck at maths (don’t twist that, hentais…), and physics is JUST SO DAMN BORING! Well, to me anyways. I think it’s probably the teachers I’ve got. Physics was alright when I had someone else, but maths is just horrible. Full stop. :slight_smile:

Well you are entitled to your opinion, and I must admit, I to also find them boring sometimes. That’s why I mostly spend maths lessons talking to my friends:) :o , and my physics lessons daydreaming.:boring:

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
My parents are mad cause I really suck at maths (don’t twist that, hentais…), and physics is JUST SO DAMN BORING! Well, to me anyways. I think it’s probably the teachers I’ve got. Physics was alright when I had someone else, but maths is just horrible. Full stop. :slight_smile:

Maths is the devil’s work! And Chemistry this year is killing me! I feel as if I had been run over by a train!

Eep…Maths I spend passing notes to my other RPG obsessed friend, and writing round robin stories (each of us write different parts, like an RP). Physics and Chemistry, which are desperately difficult, I find an interesting spot on the wall and stare at it, thinking about RPG or books or summat I like. :slight_smile:

Yaknow Lady, sounds like we have a lot in common.

For me my Maths teacher has had our group for three years and really likes everyone, and lets us get away murder (figuratively speaking) :fungah:
Take today for instance, me and a group of about 4 friends, had a pen war, where you try to get pen on someone without letting them get any on you :moogle:

Physics, Chemistry and Biology, I just sit there daydreaming:boring: about whatever (RPGs, or friends, or anything)

Auron are teh r0XX0r!!111

P.S. I like maths, it’s challenging. I hate anything that’s easy.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]Yaknow Lady, sounds like we have a lot in common.

For me my Maths teacher has had our group for three years and really likes everyone, and lets us get away murder (figuratively speaking) :fungah:
Take today for instance, me and a group of about 4 friends, had a pen war, where you try to get pen on someone without letting them get any on you :moogle:

Physics, Chemistry and Biology, I just sit there daydreaming:boring: about whatever (RPGs, or friends, or anything) [/b]

Yeah, we have pen wars too sometimes! lol Unfortunately, the teacher sat us at the front, so we don’t get much chance to misbehave (note the operative word ‘much’. We still manage!) Heheheh. I had a physics exam today…ugh. Not as bad as I expected though.

Oddly enough we also have our pen wars at the front of the class, but because our teacher’s desk is so full of junk (lieterally, one loose item, could bring the whole thing down on someone, crushing them:eek: ), she can’t work on it, so she helps anyone who needs it at the back of the room, so we can just do whatever we like ‘most’ of the times:D

You know what? It’s raining. But oh well.

btw, MATH SUCKS!!! All I do in that class (Geometry, which sucks) is draw little stick figures beating up cows and each other. Or listen to Metallica (yes, our teacher lets us do that). Which explains the test scores i’m getting.

We had one maths teacher for the first term before she left. We had a supply for two weeks, now we’ve got someone till the end of the year. :thud: Aren’t we gonna do well in our GCSEs?

Unfortunately, the teacher’s kinda strict, but luckily I sit next to my RPG obsessed friend (the one who got me obsessed). Bad thing is, next to her is one of the ‘in crowd’, who hates our guts and considers us freaks, but these things happen…:slight_smile:

Unfortunately, the teacher’s kinda strict, but luckily I sit next to my RPG obsessed friend (the one who got me obsessed). Bad thing is, next to her is one of the ‘in crowd’, who hates our guts and considers us freaks, but these things happen…:slight_smile:

That’s a shame:( , about that ‘in crowd’ person. You want to know what I think though, I say that she is the freak. For being a part of the group, means always going alone with what the in thing is at the moment, even if it is lame. I’d rather die, then become a part of that group.

I like being myself:) , which is all I can be, that all any of my friends can be. So really we are the originals, we like what we like, and don’t care what others think, right:moogle: ?

PS: Clear out some room in your PM box, I tried sending you one, and it said it was full.

Thank you, I agree! Considering her idea of ‘cool’ is wearing ten feet of make-up, a skirt that could pass as a belt (her school UNIFORM skirt, no less!), and a top with all the size and consistency of half a tissue.

PS. Sorry bout the PM box! Eva’s always complaining too…will clear now!

Thank you, I agree! Considering her idea of ‘cool’ is wearing ten feet of make-up, a skirt that could pass as a belt (her school UNIFORM skirt, no less!), and a top with all the size and consistency of half a tissue.

SHIT:eek: , now that sounds SCARY!!!:eek: No girl in my school dresses that bad (most because the teachers won’t let them get away with it), but I don’t know how they dress outside of school, so maybe a couple of them do!

If I ever met a girl like that, I think I might just have to… :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Your school sounds way stricter than mine actually. Ours used to care, but we got a new headmistress, who really doesn’t give a damn. Actually, the whole tissue-like top? This is when I’ve seen them outta school. I’ll admit they dress a lil better in school, but…ugh. shudders The weirdest thing is though, for girls who are so guy obsessed and make themselves up and dress like demi-hookers…it’s an all girls school…so…logic, please?! :slight_smile:

Is it storming at night and then hitting 90 during the day like it is here? It’s getting way too humid…

You’re right it just doesn’t make sense. And your probably right my schools does sound stricter, they even had a teacher at the back gate to school today, to stop pupils smoking, outside of school.

Even though it did not work, since they just smoked further away.

Heaven’s Soldier: Yeah, that’s what happens in ours, but it’s down on the school field. The teachers conveniently look the other way- hey, if they don’t see it, they don’t have to admit it’s happening, right?

deathstryke: That sounds bad! Actually, the rain has (finally!) cleared up and we’re getting some sun, but it’s still kinda cold!