Growlanser

Yo.

With Growlanser Generations coming up, which was made by the same development team that did the virtually-Japan-exclusive Langrisser series (Which I’ve come to LOVE recently), I’ve really wanted to try the first one. I never really looked for it or anything, cos I thought I remembered hearing it wasn’t that good. But, time has come to amend my judgemental approach to the game, and I wanna give it a fighting chance.

So, to get right to the point, does anyone own it and wanna let me borrow it/have it? If not, then it’s cool. It’s an absurd request, but I’m a firm believer of “It never hurts to ask.” :smiley: And I’ve got some great results from just asking in the past with you guys, so here I am, making another humble request. Any help is appreciated. :smiley:

I’m very interested in this series and I am looking forward to Growlanser Generations. However, due to the lack of funds, I won’t be able to get it any time soon.

save up for the $90 collectors edition of the game, it comes with Tarrot Cards, a nice watch, and some other cool stuff that I cant remember off the top of my head.

I’m not much into extra stuff that comes with games. I would rather have strategy guides bundled with games than a watch or poster.

Man SG! You just reminded me of an awesome game! I can’t remember the full name, it’s on the tip of my tongue. It was like, Runsaber or something like that. It was an AWESOME SNES game.

That’s…cool, I guess. So I take it you don’t have Growlanser. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have Yoshi’s Island, will that help?

^

Augh, nevermind, I’m a fool. After a long while of searching, I discovered that the original Growlanser was never released stateside. What a fuckin bummer…