Gravity's making me sick....

Awwww

Ragnarok Online has always been horribly imbalanced; so what else if new?

Anyway. Most likely you won’t have to worry as player vs. player will be a function you can turn on and off: Or so they said last time.

Monk Skills:

1. Psychic Wave (5)
    *Active
    *Give a great impact inside the body of target using
    psychic power. When the target possesses more Defense,
    it does more damages.
    1 [Spirit Sphere] needed
    This is REALLY uber powered. You’ll do hardly any to a poring, but think of the damage you’ll do to an Abysmal Knight!

RO’s been on a longer Beta than its taken time for blizzard to release and patch Diablo 2 and its exp. I think you people should save your money til WoW or the Jedi MMORPG come out. I’m actually considering getting WoW if other people will too.

yeah WoW is gonna kick ass so much, it’ll be the first and only game id be willing to P2P

WoW… World of Warcraft?

yep MMORPG in the lands of azeroth and whatever the hell the other continents are named

Getting back to topic here, how long do you think it will take for thoes secondary 2nd classes take to get to iRO?

I’ve herd people predicting years…

I duno RO is pretty fun.

Personaly, I really dislike WoW graphics. I duno, but WoW and War3’s graphics make me wanna hurrle. Since MMORPGC DON’T have much else to offer but team play besides that (and the rare one with a plot [AC2]) I doubt I’ll get it, but I plan to see it threw to the end.

Now FFXI, that is something I wanna see :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

I don’t know how you can stand RO graphics and hate WoW graphics :stuck_out_tongue: It’s like liking a banana and hating a… larger… banana.