Gravitation: Yaoi for the Yaoi lovers Soul

Yaoi scares me. Yuri good. << >>

Then why the hell are you posting here?

Isn’t Yaoi an acronym?

Anyway, yes, Yuri is good! I’m so lucky to find FFT Yuri. But I need more of that to go farther than my ecstacy level.

yaoi stands for alternatively “no point, no etc, no etc” and “stop! my ass hurts!”

Um. Okay, now I’m freaked out. And is Yuri an acronym at all? I want to know what it means.

I think Yuri is a slang term for Lotus, but don’t quote me on that.

yuri might not suck, save for the fact that there is no yuri that is not just smut…

I looked it up. Yuri’s japanese for Lily which is a symbol of love. Explains why it’s also a girl’s name.

What can i say?:3 I LOVE GRAVITATION.I saw all episodes 1 billion times^^I read 4 vol. manga and remix 1 dojinshi.I love all characters.

Uki, a suggestion: don’t post in threads over a year old if you’re not going to add anything significant to the conversation. It’d be better to just start a new topic.

Welcome to the forums.

lol, uki should meet eden

jesus christ talk about NECROPOSTING. This thread is over a year old @_@

Old! There’s a post here by X fer chrissake! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, for a minute I thought X had somehow returned. 8P

kicks the stupid anime thread in the undead face

Hey everybody! Let’s get all pissy because the noob necroposted in a year-old thread, and repeatedly point out it’s a year-old thread, and that people who posted in it haven’t been seen for ages! Yeah, because it hasn’t already been stated several hours ago that this thread is a year old, and even if it has, it needs to be repeated by everyone, because noobs are stupid and don’t read something if only one person said it.

Good job Shin, Pie, Omega, and Izlude.

YEAH! STUPID NOOB! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Picks up a trashcan to riot with Lets start a war, start a nuclear war!

(at the gay bar gay bar gay bar! weow!)

Uh, demigod, how is that getting pissy? O.o

Sorry Sorry.i just inadvertently found this topic yesterday.I did not see the date:P