Gravitation: Yaoi for the Yaoi lovers Soul

Originally posted by CrystalRose460
[b]Ah!!! how could I forget the thousands of moments in X where you think

“something HAS to happen between those two THIS time!!!”

and I’ve only read 3 of the Manga’s and watched 4 episodes of the series and the movie…

Kamui X Fuma… phew… niceness… course I find Subaru to be quite the sexy guy as well… which makes me realize I need to read Tokyo Babylon… seen the movie… but no more…

X is full of bishie yum-yumness Akio… phew… intellectuall hotness dies

BTW, Phoenix… your sig is amazingly adorible and I’m at a sudden urge to want a giant bunny…thing like that ^^

ah the happiness that yaoi can bring to ones life… [/b]

Don’t take this the wrong way, but…you scare me. :slight_smile:

I’ll take that as a compliment since I haven’t even been here a week yet! :slight_smile:

I’m Yaoi crazy… ^^’ what canna say

ashton x claude

I feel really bad cause I’m trying to think of who they are… should I know who they are??? feels like crawling under a rock

I miiiiiight have an idea… but I’m not gonna say… cause again… I’m scared that I have no clue who you’re talking about cry

Two characters from Star Ocean 2. That’s who Claude and Ashton are, I mean.

Shoot… I don’t know who they are then… pout

I fear I shall have to be figuring these people out…

just as soon as school starts and I can starve myself again to save up enough lunch money to start buying those Gravitation Manga’s!!

^^’ very few things bring me this close to obsession…

J-pop… and Revolutionary Girl Utena are the only others that have caused this in me recently

There are Gravitation mangas? In English? WHEEEEEERRRRRRE?
Unfortunately, since I live in England…ah, ohhhh wellll…

I heard the english ones will be out in october.

Nulani, it is nice to know you are were you are needed most :smiley: and did I mension I love that Mr smilie? ^.~

:kissy:

Originally posted by Silhouette
ashton x claude 8D

Ashton x Dias.

Yes!! Gravi Manga’s!!!

October?? hmmm I heard the first ones due out this month sometime… ^^’ but rumors are so… frustraiting sometimes…

oh well either way I’m broke now anyway… but I’m going to be glued to the manga section of any store I can get to!!

I just hope nobody ever decides to make Gravitation Plushies… that will kill me to not own…

imagines her very own plushie of Ryuichi in the ripply white, tummy exposing shirt :hyperven:

yay…

here’s a random pairing to end my post with

Ghaleon x Hiro ^^’

Argh, I have no chance of getting these mangas because I don’t have a credit card…
And even if I did get one, my siblings would get hold of it somehow! And that…well…would be awful!

Ashton and Claude are the two bishies hanging onto that rabbit thing’s ears in Pheonix’s sig. XD

And Cooro, who is my current avatar, is from +Anima manga which has some “shounen-ai” undertones and is online at www.toriyamaworld.com… which speaking of shounen-ai undertones, also houses the scanlations of Hikaru no Go, which are however recently licensed for America.

And come on ffmaniac, you can easily convince [your siblings] that Shu-chan is a flat-chested girl.

I’m downloading what I can off Kazaa. If I ever get my F-Serv back up…

Seen it whole, found it disappointing.

Except for one single character, okay, two.

K and Ryuuchi. I couldn’t care less about Shuuichi for the most part, Yuki’s a bigger asshole than I am, and the rest were just boring.

And before I go, I will say this : Stop writing Ryu/Kens, and write Zangief/anyone except people already hitched in storyline (example : KEN!)

what about that french dude with the green hair

Remy?

Yeah, that works. Remy ownz.

Ah yes, that’s true, but I heard the mangas were more ‘graphic’, so I don’t think tey’ll ignore that.

Shuuichi should have been a gothic lolita Jrock superstar. Then I would watch it. Oh yes.

we have gackt for that, k

If Shuuichi was like that, I’d have wished K used real bullets.

Gackt isn’t good enough. :frowning:

nonsense, gackt is beautiful.