Good News, Everyone

oh snap burn

Anyways, saw it last night. Pretty good. I got a few chortles out of it.

It makes sense that Zapp would imagine himself as a 50’s era adventurer.

Also lol at the reference to the nude beach planet from Bender’s Big Score.

Well I enjoyed them. The first one especially.

I don’t know when the show airs on television, but I saw the first two new episodes about a week and a half ago as a gift from the god of Torrents. Well, I wasn’t the one who got them but that really doesn’t matter.

What DOES matter is that I think the show is rather good. Some shows have been revived only to become annoying (cough Family Guy*) but it seems like Futurama has managed to keep whatever feel it was that made it good back before it was canceled. I hope this feel remains and it doesn’t become stale as other shows have become. I think that only time can tell as to whether this will be a successful revival which will add to the show, or whether it will be an poor shadow of a good show that should have been left in its grave. I liked the way the show ended originally with Fry and Leela getting together, and wonder how the show will be with them together rather than Fry always pining after her as she dates other men (unsuccessfully).

Did anyone else think that the machine that gave them new bodies looked like it was birthing it them from an asshole?

Well I’m sure you would know more about what that would look like than we would know what that would look like.

BA-zing!