Good Manga

I’m looking for some. I’ve heard One Piece and Nartuo are good so I might check those out, but I’d like to get some suggestions from you guys before I get anything.

It’s hard to give suggestions/recommendations without knowing the types of things you like to read… Sci-fi/Fantasy? Mystery? Action? Comedy? Is there something you absolutely don’t want to read? I haven’t read either Naruto or One Piece, so I can’t comment on them, or even base recommendations based on what they’re like…

If you’re still looking, throw out some qualifiers, and I’m sure there are lots of people who would love to give you recommendations that fit!

Rurouni Kenshin is a very good one,you should see for yourself,as for other’s I don’t know,what kind do you like?

It depends. I found GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) to be really, really great. It’s about a former biker who goes into teaching to get a chance at the young ladies, but he turns out to be a really good teacher. Basically, everything you’ve ever want to seen be said to or about any of your teachers, whether good or bad, has managed to find its way into the series. When it’s not serious, it’s comedic, and it’s often both at once. It’s up to #17 or 18 released in the US.

yeah I meant to do that but didn’t feel like it because I’m lazy

But anyways, here’s a list of things I’ve read and enjoyed lately:
Lone Wolf and Cub (action)
Blade of the immortal (action)
FLCL (comedy?)
While I didn’t really enjoy the rest of it, the art style in Priest was really good
Nausicaa (action/fantasy maybe?)

Mainly I’m looking for either a good action or comedy series. Yeah, so there you go.

one piece and naruto are just great
also read:
.hack legend of the bracelet
kenshin
full metal alchemist (i don’t know if its released, i read a fan translation)

If you’re looking for action/comedy, I’d highly recommend Trigun by Yasuhiro Nightow. It’s currently being released by Dark Horse Manga. In the future, humanity survives on a desert planet where it blends technology with the old west. Vash the Stampede has a sixty billion double dollar bounty on his head, and is followed by two insurance girls who are trying to prevent his property damage. But Vash isn’t a blood-thirsty terrorist like he’s made out to be;he’s actually a kinda goofy guy, if with a mysterious past. But the past won’t be buried for long.

Yea, I’d say Naruto is the best!!

Inuyasha’s damn good too.

I would say Trigun is good too but i thought i was a little biased since i love the anime so much. Theres only a few differences between the anime and manga too so. Currently have #1,2, and #1 maximum. hugs Darkhorse comics

YEAH! :hahaha; :cool: wooh ,wooh ,wooh