Good job spoons

First, I am the first one to post about spoony updating. And two, even tho I wanted the D2 story line to contenue, at this day, I haven’t played it in over a year. You want fun spoony, play FFXI! Do a storyline about that. That would be interesting.

I haven’t played FFXI, and I honestly don’t intend to. So no. D2 storyline for now. :ah-ha!:

Heh…and I’ve been getting back into D2 myself lately. I got quite a few lucky gambles myself…I’m an assasin, and I got SEVERAL Rare claws via a Gamble.

Don’t get me wrong, D2 is an excelent game, one of Blizzard’s bests. It is the people that play it I don’t like. They are all morons. There is only so much I can take of “u r dum u dum ass”. As it stands it seems the only thing that they can spell are cuss words.

That’s why I either play alone, or with someone else I KNOW. I’ve never played D2 online with the typical Battle Net user.

And as far as that goes, what was the “Klingon” saying? I got as far as “Victory” and then quit.

Well that and the fact my level 53 neco got deleeted. Evrey time I feal like playing, I just don’t feal I have the heart to put that much effert into it…Pluss I uninstalled it to make room for more anime.