Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star 4

Anyone looking forward to Coheed and Cambria’s newest CD? It’s full title is “Good Apollo, I’m Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness”
I really really am after checking out the song they have on the homepage.

If Welcome Home is any indication of the rest of the album, I’m gonna be stuck on this band for awhile.
Check out the song <a href=“http://www.coheedandcambria.com/”>here</a>.

Hmm…they’re not bad, but a little too emo for me >.>

meh, some of their songs are ok. I’d read their comic before I’d listen to their music.

And still no comments about the point of this thread. The SONG :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, this song blew me away when I listened to it… it just came out of nowhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine, the song came out of nowhere and blew ME away with it’s overwhelming levels of emo-drenched whining :stuck_out_tongue:

Ugh, it started off strong and then…well, have any of those guys even hit puberty yet?

Lol, there’s some interview with claudio as to why he sings that high… something about growing up around a lot of female singers, or his mom being a diva or some shit like that :stuck_out_tongue:
I like his voice :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Xael or Dominic or whatever the hell you go by now, all of Co&Ca songs are based on a graphic novel written by Claudio Sanchez :stuck_out_tongue:

O…k.

I liked the music in the song…very nice pinch harmonics, apart from that it wasn’t very much to my taste.

The graphic novel… while kinda crappy in some parts (just seems kinda corny for my taste) is bitchingly good when it’s really attempting to be serious/shocking. If anyone wants scans of them, get ahold of me.