Golden Sun 2: Air Rock

Yeah, umm, I’m at that place where the screen keeps repeating if you keep going up. How do I get past that?

I haven’t gotten that far yet, but I’ve looked at an FAQ to try and help. Did you find the Storm Bringer yet? I just need some clearance on how far you are.

Okay, so far, I beat Briggs and Cleared Piers’ name, but now, I don’t know where to go.

No, I mean how much have you done in Air’s Rock? Like how far along do you figure you are. Did you fight the Mimic yet? What was the last major thing you did in the dungeon?

I believe in that section, you need to find another one of those large pink tornado rocks and cast whirlwind on it again so you can blow away the fog that prevents you from moving forward.

Haven’t played it in a while because the boat sucks, though :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that’s about it. I remember getting past that section without the walkthrough.
If I recall it, there are two paths, and one of them goes across the fog. You have to take the other one and, even though I don’t remember that part, I’m sure there’s something there to clear the fog, possibly another tornado-shaped rock. Either way, check the paths you can take by being blown upwards by the statues and dropping down the ledges.
It’s been a while since I played that part, but I remember the answer should be in the vertical path to the right.

Yeah, I solved the problem a long time ago. But thanks anyway. =P