Girlfriend Birthday Presents

Heh Hades, nothing works when it comes to picking up chicks in high school. Trust me. Even though you see people with girlfriends, it’s just your mind playing tricks on you DON’T LISTEN TO IT. But once you get out of high school SK’s trick will definitely work on any woman. I’m pretty sure of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

SK’s trick works. Heh 8P

Dinner and a movie sounds like an ideal thing, even if you aren’t that close yet.

Oh, and burn her a music CD of some shit she likes. If she happens to have some of them already, it’s still good. You thought of her and her music tastes. Even though it’s cheap, burnt music pwnz as any gift.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
SG is the best tho. He is the Looooooove Machiiiiiiiine. ^.~

Thank you, thank you. I’ll be here all week :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, SK’s trick works if you do it right :stuck_out_tongue:

all the valid answers have been said… but ehm what’s SK’s trick?

There are some pretty good gift ideas here. I’ll have to remember these, when I get a girlfriend.

Originally posted by |Damage|
all the valid answers have been said… but ehm what’s SK’s trick?

http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/subpages/sephkatana.shtml

A rose, and food. Homemade is nice, at least if you can cook.

I’d cook something, but it usually helps to have cookable food in the house. Usually. Becides ramen and hamburger… And frozen chicken…

“Hades, man, I suggest you SERIOUSLY reconsider this sexual reassignment surgery business. It ain’t worth it. First of all, they will fashion the topographical and architectural details of your new genitals out of your penis after they chop it off, so in your case there won’t be enough material for them to make a finished product. Second of all, they won’t be able to give you a real vagina. At best, you’ll have just a hole. A real vagina has the ability to stretch, thanks to a wonderful organ called the cervix. You won’t have that. You’ll just have an inflexible hole with about three inches’ depth. What’s worse, you’ll constantly have to use an instrument to dilate it so it doesn’t collapse on itself. And worse still, since they use your scrotum to make the inside walls of it, there’s always a chance that you might start growing hair on the inside of it. Long story short - you won’t be a woman, you’ll be a man who chopped off his dick and drilled a random hole in his body. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.”

Funny o_O

Honestly, I was going to suggest dinner and maybe a movie too. $20 is spreading it a little thin though.

The movie tickets would cost $20.

Well, being female and all, I think I might have a few ideas:

1. If she’s your average girl, then just buy her something cute and/or stuffed

2. If you know what kind of music she likes, get her a CD

3. You could get her See’s chocolate (or any kind of chocolate). EVERYONE likes chocolate! Well, unless they’re allergic or something…

4. If you could find some piece of pretty jewelry, like earrings, that fits your budget, BUY IT!!! She’ll probably like it.

That’s all I can think of for the moment. I’ll post again before Monday if I think of anything else. Good luck!