Girlfriend Birthday Presents

Ok. Me and this girl just started going out. We don’t really have a history or anything, we’ve known each other for a while, but we never really got “close” til now. And just my luck, her birthday is next monday, and me not knowing a whole lot about her past the “nondescript favorite items list”.

I’ve got rom for about $15-20 of spending. I don’t wanna get her something kinda dinky, but since I don’t really know all that much about her, then I feel limited to little teddy bears and junk.

So I call upon the cleverness of RPGC. Come forth, and leave me with ideas!

Can’t go wrong with the old cliche of roses and chocolates. Even if it is a little bland. Still a good back-up to fall back on at the last minute though.

Well all i can think of is a rose and the little teddy bear.Im not good when it comes to creative presents.

Anticonceptive pills.

Originally posted by Kor
Anticonceptive pills.

Damn you and your idea stealing ways.

Get a white teddy bear. Not too big or small. Just right. Then get some perfume and tie it around the bear’s neck with a ribbon of some sort.

Er, why don’t you just make her a fucking card and take her out for a nice dinner? :smiley: I’m sure that with 20 bucks, you could probly do like, Sizzler, or Denny’s, or SOMETHING. Or if you wanna get all fancy pantsy, just fuckin, borrow some money from your mommy. Don’t get too worked up, it’s important to have an idea for simple things to do on short notice situations like this :stuck_out_tongue:

I like SG’s idea. I know that some of my favorite presents have been time with someone else. Icing on the cake is having someone else buying.

Thats easy, every girl on earth wants these items

A half pack of smokes (Lucky Strike)
A ball of twine
A quarter bottle of Jack

Give there these and prepare for some serious loving.

buy her some music

I really think going to the restaurant would be a good idea. Or you can take her out somewhere (wherever you like going) and then go to one of those places that sell only cakes. That’s something at least I would like to get. :stuck_out_tongue:

The right to go out with your sexy ass for another year.

Vacuum cleaner?

Originally posted by VickiMints
I like SG’s idea. I know that some of my favorite presents have been time with someone else. Icing on the cake is having someone else buying.

I’m totally digging the “special date” idea. I’ll probably do something like that (not as a birthday present though) for the girl I’ve been hanging out with lately – we haven’t gone on any real dates yet, so Valentine’s seems like a good time to start.

The card just makes it a little more permanent and personal.

Heh, see? Even other girls like my idea best :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course…I like ZEPP’S idea better than mine… :stuck_out_tongue:

Heroin. Every girl loves heroin. :cool:

SG: Pfff, it’s only because YOU posted it first and then everybody was like “oooh, yeah, SG’s idea is the best” and “SG’s the best”, but whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

SG is the best tho. He is the Looooooove Machiiiiiiiine. ^.~

I think it would be only logical to give an imaginary girlfriend, imaginary presents. So why not go all out? give her six dozen roses. and a ride through town square in a horse drawn carriage. And an Adamantite Ring. and teddy bears. and have imaginary frank stallone sing to you over candle lit dinner.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
[b]Thats easy, every girl on earth wants these items

A half pack of smokes (Lucky Strike)
A ball of twine
A quarter bottle of Jack

Give there these and prepare for some serious loving. [/b]
Guh. I hate comments like these. Yeah I know it was intended as a joke, but some people might take it seriously, like SK’s Lame Method for picking up chicks that would never actually work, EVER, but he still claims it will :stuck_out_tongue: