Get your FREE "Welcome back"- post NOW!

Welcome back and stuff :ah-ha!:

Welcome back DT! Both of those drawings are great! Man, I wish I could draw like that, but I’'m too lazy to learn :hahaha; .

Holy shit, I love the first pic, Love!
Oh, Also…new news; Shal made an Austr<b>al</b>ian superhero. I think you’ll like him :stuck_out_tongue:

Heya DT. Wondered where you went.

Woo, welcome back DT. :slight_smile:

Whoa, hey wb DT.

tackle hugs DT

Welcome back.

[CREEPYVOICE]Welcome back DT… I trust you’ve been…

fifty billion years later

well…[/CREEPYVOICE]

WELCOME BACK!

Okay, I’ll take one.

I told you all I’d check in from abroad, and I’m keeping that promise, despite the fact that I’m back from Britain in five days.

No one warned me about:
<ol>
<li>The roundabout on the Arch Du Triumph (most definitely “sp?”) having no <i>lanes</i>. Although as a thrill ride I still rate the Pasadena Freeway higher.
<li>Page three of the <i>Sun</i>.
<li>The strange and wondrous configurations of keyboards out here. I spent a whole minute trying to find the frickin’ “@” key. And the left shift key is too small. Someone should fix that.
</ol>
waves to everybody

Welcome back, DT. Where 'ya been?

Be back soon.:ulty: :wave:

Howdy howdy howdy!

is holding a bunch of index cards

Welcome back changes cards
to changes cards
RPGClassics.net… .net?

It’s dot com! :slight_smile:

Welcome back, Dragon Tear! Boy, we missed you… and that had nothing to do with the fact that your posts always contain pictures of sexy girls.

Really. : )

Nice drawings. A little rough, but cute. Keep at it.

Nice to see you too, Krak. Man, I gotta go on vacation to Europe too someday…

Welcome back DT!:wave:

Originally posted by Kraken

<li>The strange and wondrous configurations of keyboards out here. I spent a whole minute trying to find the frickin’ “@” key. And the left shift key is too small. Someone should fix that.
</ol>

Try to fix it and a storm of limeys will descend on you and rend you apart. We like our keyboards.

Welcome back DT! Did you leave for wherever before I came to the boards or something? Because I honestly don’t remember you…

Umm, actually not :stuck_out_tongue: You just didn’t notice me.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: