Get yo kids to be young pimps and hos?

Do you even know how bad you fucked the english language with whatever it is you just said?

Let’s play a little game of “WTF did he just say?”

Today’s quote is “dude that is my school pimps & prostitutes thats why we were on the news i don’t do that stuff”

Let’s try breaking the sentence down first. When properly broken down, our quote becomes:
“Dude that is my school pimps & prostitutes. Thats why we were on the news. I don’t do that stuff.”

Now we need to work on each individual sentence, starting with the sentence: “Dude that is my school pimps & prostitutes.”

“Dude” is a preposition, so a comma is needed shortly after it. However, it makes the speaker look very unprofessional, so we will drop it in this case.
After this, the sentence becomes rather incoherent, so a stab at its meaning is needed. In this case, I’m guessing that the intent of the sentence is to try to show that the speaker’s school is filled with many pimps and hoes such as the ones in the pictures. Assuming this, the correct changes can be made accordingly.
Due to the fact that the form of the subject and the prepositional phrase differ, the subject needs to be changed from the singular “that” to the plural “those.” The same goes for the predicate, it should accordingly be changed from singular “is” to plural “are.”
Because “pimps & prostitutes” are the direct object of the noun “school,” the word school should be the possessive “school’s.”

With these changes, our sentence becomes: “Those are my school’s pimps & prostitutes.”

The next sentence is largely correct, however, a couple changes do need to be made.
The first is changing the pronoun-conjunction “That’s” to “It’s,” due to the fact that the object covered in the pronoun is the preceding sentence, and the pronoun “It” is more proper.
The second is adding a time-frame to this event, for further clarification. In this case, I’ll take a guess and say that this event is probably recent, so we’ll add the adverb “recently” into the sentence.

Thus, the second sentence becomes: “It’s why we were on the news recently.”

The last sentence’s meaning is also cloudy. The sentence “I don’t do that stuff,” could be taken in one of two ways: Either that the speaker doesn’t engage in sexual activities with said “pimps & prostitutes”, or that the speaker himself is not a “pimp & prostitute.” I am going to stick with the second choice in this instance, as it seems the more likely case in this scenario.

Because of the way we are viewing the last sentence, it contradicts with all previous sentences. Therefore, the preposition “However,” is needed at the beginning of it to show that this sentence contains a condition that contradicts with the information contained in previous statements.
The phrase “do that stuff” is ambiguous as to meaning. More specific nouns and verbs are required to create a higher level of clarity. Therefore, we will change “do” to “partake in” and “stuff” to “perversion.”

Thus, our last sentence becomes: “However, I don’t partake in that perversion.”

When we put our sentences back together, a coherent string of thought is conveyed:
“Those are my school’s pimps & prostitutes. It’s why we were on the news recently. However, I don’t partake in that perversion.”

Voila! Another “WTF did he say?!” solved!

GM I love you. Marry me?

Michael Jackson would probably buy the pimp outfits

I want one of those for myself.

… >.>

If you find one, be sure to get one for me too. :stuck_out_tongue:

… Okay, I just have NO IDEA what to say about this. I can’t even think of some sort of stupid joke involving Lilith.

Smelly Little Pimping Gnome.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/brandsonsale-store/child-pimp-daddy-suit-costume.html

Damn, add cloak, remove the zebra stripes, add a feather - Instant Red Mage!

Wait a frikkin’ minute… this isn’t a joke site? It’s a REAL ad??? ::dekar!::

Those aren’t “Pimp” or “Ho” outfits. They’re called ‘Zoot Suits’ and (as EG pointed) ‘Flapper Outfit’.

Deadtear, looks like the English language is ALREADY forked up. :noway:

My EYES!!! MY EYESSS!!!

Tell me about it kirok.

that’s cool