Gender? Who cares!

I have bubs? Is that what you guys call them these days?

Bubs rock. They’re almost like Bubbas, but less intense. :smiley:

I can see you enjoy insanity, Fuzzi. You must learn to cultivate it, rather than wield it like a dirty rolling pin. Don’t act like you own the place; it disturbs us on some deep, primal level.

That being said, welcome to the boards.

And, on topic…Gender is always nice to know. A compliment or otherwise harmless post can go way bad if you unknowingly refer to someone as the wrong sex. I would feel dumb, at least.

Indeed. That’s why this is the <strike>third</strike> second page of a mostly off-topic/flaming thread.

Edit: One plus one is two. My bad.

Well, an on-topic post. Gender influences MMORPGs. I mean, guys give (supposed) girls free stuff they’d never consider giving to a guy, whether they know either person. In Cronous (free MMORPG which I quite like), I’m a Valkyrie (archer more or less) and I died and warped to the second town, which was impossible (still is, was level 7 at time), where I was asking for help, and this guy came up to me, said “here” and gave me a Managung, which is the best bow for a Valkyrie. Didn’t know me or anything. Just gave it to me.

So yea, being a female on a MMORPG is usually vastly superior than that of a guy, although most of the time there’s little difference.

Sometimes it’s entirely the opposite. For some reason, in the MMORPG Helbreath, most of the community regarded the few female players as ‘bitches’ and ‘skanks’. An interesting irony to this was that the most powerful character on the server was not only a female character (called Huntress), but the player was truly female.

It’s true - I remember one time I was playing RO with Kagon and he was a girl, people were giving him free shit all the time.

Hmm … [scribbling in a notepad] What game did you say this was, Cala? :wink:

That’s because Kagon is a WHORE!

And I do mean this in the nicest way possible.

The same as when you said you’d send me to a Canadian Concentration Camp because I revealed the country’s secrets. You said that in the nicest way possible.

Well, most people anyway. It’s not like you’ll get better results from IGN. :stuck_out_tongue:

Genetically attached? Please, stop and think before you post, and then you might realize that you do not have anything worth saying.

Yar: Cronous. www.cronous.com.my And you’ll need to register with www.e-games.com to be able to play, although I think it’s worth it (both’re free).

An MMO with decent graphics, gameplay, and costing nothing? Awesome. :smiley: Too awesome to be true, maybe?

I dunno if you can call it like the best ever. But weapons and armor degrade over time and you have to get them repaired and stuff, which is something I love. And I like the skills.

Oh, and I’m on the second server (2-1). It’ll warn you it’s PvP but that only applies if you’re level 30 or higher. Name’s Cala.

Kk. I’ll try it out. I’ve been jumping from game to game since I quit RO. Man knows I need a persistant world to concentrate on. :slight_smile:

Chronus eh? I might give it try. I tried RO but I joined just a few days before they stopped the beta and went subscription.

That’s weird. I installed it but it says the update is too big to download, but the main page is crappy and the others are out-of-date. :\

EDIT: Ah damnit, commercial service starts tomorrow. :frowning: Nevermind. Thanks for telling us though Cala.

game sounds ok, whats it about Cala?

Cough Cough