Geekdome goes to far

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3451207.stm

Just think of all the companys that would have to change there online forms to include 2.0 and 3.0 as sufix’s for names heh.

fortunately, I’m faurly sure you can legally change your name once you reach a certain age. :thud:

Originally posted by Nebagram
fortunately, I’m faurly sure you can legally change your name once you reach a certain age. :thud:

You can but its expensive

That kid is gonna have one brutal adolescence…

I can just see about a million austin powers jokes flying around this kid.

That kid is so gonna end up hating his father :stuck_out_tongue:

I wrote… stuff like ‘there’s a lot of new features from Version 1.0 [Mr Cusack himself] with additional features from Jamie’," he said.

If he has a child, he could name it 3.0," he said.

"The first [1.0] would have major revisions, then we have 2.0 and 3.0

he has some serious problems

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to “The sins of the father shall be visited upon the son” don’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Shouldn’t they call it 1.5 until it is something more than a screaming and nagging brat?

That father is really retarded.

You are not a man, you are a number. Closer are the days when we all become cyborgs.

Shit, he took my fucking idea!

Good lord, I thought I sucked at making up names! Doesn’t this guy know how much the kid’ll be picked on for this?!?!

Another one to put in my weird things i have seen list.And yeah poor kid when he goes to school

Years. Of. THERAPY.

Hahaha, that’s great. It would be funny if that kid hated computers because of this and became the greatest ludite that ever walked the Earth.

Didn’t Frank Zappa name his daughter Moon Unit Zappa?

That was Frank Zappa. Frank Zappa was special.
May he rest in peace and keep on bugging the devil. *Sniff.

scratches head That’s… interesting. Obviously, someone is a computer geek.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
That kid is gonna have one brutal adolescence…

I second that.