GBA news

THQ announced they will publish two new Sega developed GameBoy Advance titles in Europe, include Sonic Advance 3 and Shining Force (remake of the original game for Sega Genesis

-TMB

I hope they make it SF1+2… It’d be retarded if they didn’t.

Yai! Shining force!

I always loved that game, and if it indeed does come out, i’ll buy it!

I just hope they keep the battle music from shining force, I loved that tune.

Awwww HELL yeah. For the Record, I have the original SF on the PC. One of Sega’s smash packs. wheeee!

I can’t wait for Shining Force. ^^ I always regretted not buying it way back when (I used to rent 1 and 2 from a local grocery store). Now I have my chance… wheee~

As your attourney, I advise you to purchase the SF games!

And I’ll get to play it for the first time! Huzzah!

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]THQ announced they will publish two new Sega developed GameBoy Advance titles in Europe, include Sonic Advance 3 and Shining Force (remake of the original game for Sega Genesis

-TMB

I hope they make it SF1+2… It’d be retarded if they didn’t. [/b]

Hell, yeah! They better make them. I have yet to finish SF2. Keep us posted Sin.

Screw SF1+2…I wanna see the whole SF collection on the Cube!

That way, us Shinning fans who never got to play SF3 or SFCD will have another chance. :hahaha;

I wanna see virtually every Sega Mega CD/Saturn game re-released for the Cube… top priorities going to SF3 and Panzer Dragoon Saga, naturally :wink:

That said, though, SF1(+2?) for the GBA will own, but SA3? I reckon Sonic and Mario should switch over here- Sega remake S3+k (and I mean remake, same game but Sonic Advance stylee) for the GBA while Nintendo make a new Mario game for M Advance 5… but that’s just me, of course.

I want to see Phantasy star on the GBA.

They have that. They have the first three on one game.

The end of the world is upon us. Europe getting good games is the last and definite sign.

WHat about the rains of blood and fire coating the heavens? Ah well.

And yeah, we finally get some decent stuff.:slight_smile: The GC seems to be getting a lot of re-releases of really old games recently, and I’m all for it.:yipee:

Shining force…ahh, i remeber that one…i played that in like, 5th grade over at my friends house…good game

PS-if you buy from EBgames, pick up NGPC while there…80 bucks for the system and 6 games…DO IT!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
They have that. They have the first three on one game.

In Japan or in NA? If NA then damn Microplay sucks at picking up newer games.

Yet another reason to have a GBA.