GBA Game Surgestions

All righty then As several of you may be aware that GT4 is coming/has come out. The 9th here in the UK. Since My bro is A GT Fan. The TV that I have access to play PS2 or NGC will be used for GT4. Since I will have trouble getting a chance to get around Nurenburg under 10 minutes per lap (Full course). (Ask A Local Girl She can Do it in 9 and a half with a Diseil car).

The option of Pluging in my Cube in another TV is not available most of the Time. But I Do Have 2 (two) GBA’s and a several regargeables AA Batteries. (I don’t have a SP or DS (UK due 11th)). (Not to self Charge Batteries. buy more Rechargeables)

So Which game Should I buy?

Here’s My Current Collcection:
GB
Pokémon R/B/G/S
Mario 1
Mario 2 (The 6 Golden Coins)

GBA
FFTA
FF1+2
Sword of Mana
Rock’n’Roll Racing
Poké Ruby (To Prove you can’t link G/S or R/B) (I also have Poke Collosem on NGC)
!NGC! Wario Ware
!NGC! FFCC

Considering
“Megaman.EXE” 4
NES Classics Zelda 1
Zelda: Link to Past
Mario Golf
!High!Puyo Puyo/ Puyo Pop (I think she yells “Da kantona!!” when I get a combo on Jap SNES)
!!RARE!! Phantasy Star 1, 2, 3.
!Wildcard! Need for Speed U2 or Porche (I should practice arse whipping the GT4’er for an extra lap)

BN
I am far too late to find a Copy of TOP GBA (Jap).

I know I will lead the first few laps in GT4 until bro finds the fastest Racing line some time after lap 5. I find mine in 2 or 3 laps.

Donkey Kong Country 1/2 is good, if you like platformers. And so is Mario Advance 4 for that matter. I found Zelda: The Minish Cap very enjoyable. Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories is horrible though, don’t get that.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga! It’s lots of fun!

Oh hell yeah it is.

Yoshi’s Island! that game is so cool… it’s beyond the world cool, that’s how cool it is.

I second Superstar Saga. Don’t bother with the “NES Classics”, they’re a rip. If you really want Zelda 1, hunt down the 4-game bonus disk on eBay or something similar. If you want a gameboy Zelda, get Four Swords/LttP or Minish Cap.

I also highly reccomend the two Metroid games, especially Fusion.

Yeah, despite the fact that I prefer the classics to newer games, I have to suggest against the classic games too, particularly Zelda. While it’s still a good play, they added absolutely nothing to it, and the altered graphics disorient you in dungeons (in case you don’t know what I’m talking about, the GBA screen is wider than the NES screen, so they “squished” the background sprites leaving the foreground sprites alone, making it hard to tell what row you’re on when trying to attack things/avoid things.)

Megaman Battle Network is okay, but it’s not my kind of game. The aforementioned Mario & Luigi as well as Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario Bros. 3) are both excellent, as are Advance Wars, the Castlevania series (particularly Aria of Sorrow), Fire Emblem, Kirby, Puzzle Fighter, and Tactics Ogre. In addition to what you’ve got (and the aforementioned Metroids), that’d be my “must have” GBA list.

I second Fire Emblem and Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis which gets, like, no props, at all.

So someone else likes Sword of Mana? Wow, that’s like the second person ever. Metroid Fusion was the first GBA game I got, and I really liked it.

Advance Wars 2, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem

I liked Chain of Memories; it’s different. It’s not for everyone, though.

Fire Emblem, the Golden Suns (I didn’t care for them, but others did), Zelda Minish Cap, the two Kirby games, Dragon Warrior Monsters and its sequel for GBC, the Metroid games, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and Kingdom Hearts. If you don’t have them for SNES get Breath of Fire 1+2, and Yoshi’s Island.

Is Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis multiplayer? and if it is, can you battle each other, or is it some stupid co-operative battle like FFTA?

btw whats a surgestion?

If we’re going to pick on every grammatical mistake he does we could be here forever.

Add “Golden Sun” and “Golden Sun: The Lost Age” to that list.

Fire Emblem
Advance Wars 2
Sonic Advance 3
Super Ghouls N’ Ghosts
Whichever Mario Advance Yoshi’s Island was (I think it was 3)
Aria if Sorrow
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Klonoa 2

You can do either. You can only get some of the emblems by killing your opponents in multi-player, which stinks for perfectionists like me who can’t find anyone to battle.

Get the original Advance Wars. I’ve never played 2, but the first one is great. So, why not get two good games?

Also get the Castlevanias.

Slime Morimori Densetsu :stuck_out_tongue:

Bank Balance Check > Cheepest GBA Game Acht NO!! I stuck with KO FF3-6 Bosses again.

About KH:CoM, It will not be out until March 25. That was just in the latest Game Retailer’s Mag.

I am So Temted to get a DS and Project Rub. (Oh yesh!) I’ll get Puyo Pop or Sonic: Next Payday… and then Keep some saved till some more DS games come in.

I found All 3 Sonic Advances. I know it’s like the Megadrive Versions, and that you can trade Chao’s from Adventure games on the NGC.

Big Nutter
Nutter, About that rub…
You? Downstairs? You know how we like it…