Game series with most disturbing enemies

I think the Breath of Fire series had the most disturbing enemies. (Shudders at the thought of the physical attack of BoF3 final boss). :ulty:

does the bouncer count?

mugetsu creeped me out… alot.

if it dos’ent count then megaman x’s final boss sigma.

i swear that guy gets more disturbing every time i see him.

how does he keep coming back? :moogle:

Silent Hill. No contest. No contest whatsoever.

alone in the dark, resident evil, clock tower, fatal frame, parasite eve,… hamtaro

no im sure theres plenty of competition. :moogle:

Bubble bobble of course.

Oh, this one is too easy.

Boogerman.

I’m almost going to go with SH as well.

Except in the PAL version [as in mine], the demon children in the school have all been replaced with less scary enemies. The brownish creature with big claws that grabs onto you.

You really can’t look past Silent Hill. RE’s zombies were practically fluffy kittens by comparison. :-/

I’d have to say Silent Hill. The monsters are just…wrong, yeah, sick…and wrong.
But, Fatal Frame also has some pretty freaky ghosts. And, no I have not played Silent Hill. I’ve just read through a walkthrough. :smiley:

Silent Hill by a longshot. Fucking demon children. That damn shcool creeped me out. Then I got to the demented school! Fuckin’ thing! I had trouble sleeping that night. So yeah Silent Hill. I hear Fatal Frame is pretty creepy too but I haven’t played it yet.

It’s not a series, but the I found the most disturbing enemies lived in the world of ‘The Suffering’. They are completely unique in that they move away from the stereotypical zombies and vampires, instead each enemy represents a form of death or torture.

What makes them most disturbing is that they are all sadistic; for example, one in particular has blades for arms and legs, and if you just watch them from behind a door or jail cell, they’ll do disturbing things, like twitch their heads violently to look at you, or drag their blades along the bars or the floor to rile you up. And the bosses are nothing short of extremely creepy.

Since everyone says Silent Hill, I’m going to go with an RPG, y’know, cause its RPGC after all.

I found those things in Cyan’s dream world in FF6 pretty disturbing. You can all continue to talk about Silent Hill now.

Silent Hill. Hell, I can’t even play the second one since it creeps me out. I’ve played about 30 minutes of it and can’t play anymore. I’ve beaten the first one though, but it was pretty creepy. As much as I love RE, it pales in comparison in scariness. RE goes more for the jump out fo the window and shock you scare, which isn’t constant. SH has a creepy atmosphere throughout. Even when there aren’t enemies around it is creepy. Plus, SH has some of the most disturbing places and images ever seen in a game.

CH is right. Remember Baron von Blubba? He gives me nightmares to this day. :frowning:

NO! NOT THE GHOST WHALE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! :eek:

SPOILER Slight Lunar:SSSC spoiler below.

Lunar:SSSC, however this requires some explanation. It isn’t really that the enemies are disturbing, since they aren’t, it is that Luna chooses to sculpt one of them later in teh game because it is the absolute cutest thing she has ever seen.

I completly forgot about the Suffering! I haven’t played it but it looks sick, sadistic and disturbed. And since people are talking about Silent Hill I’ve got a question. Isn’t the mark of Samael/Metatron the Eye of Hell in real life? My grandma says so but I just want to be certain.

Lunar:SSSC, however this requires some explanation. It isn’t really that the enemies are disturbing, since they aren’t, it is that Luna chooses to sculpt one of them later in teh game because it is the absolute cutest thing she has ever seen.

Not Luna,it was Mia.

And about the topic,Silent Hill series no contest,followed by The Suffering.If it was an RPG then Shadow Hearts.

Those creepy KKK-esque terrorists and their Green Goblin leader from Rolling Thunder.

Good point, I haven’t played the game through in 3 years so . . .